Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg Takes Over crobar !

sobeton

I'm from that bloody area, why do you think I left (other than job/school?) to come down here?

You're not really doing much to make yourself liked down here so far...from your sweeping generalities about the beach to your clever 'location', I'm sure you'll be on the beach for a long time to come..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

I'm from that bloody area, why do you think I left (other than job/school?) to come down here?

You're not really doing much to make yourself liked down here so far...from your sweeping generalities about the beach to your clever 'location', I'm sure you'll be on the beach for a long time to come..

its a joke that started on VIP, me and one of the fags over there hated each other, so I put it up to piss him off, they tried to throw me off the board since he was a moderator... so the whole thing spilled over to cp and I haven't changed it. anyhow I am very liked down here........ just not by you......:cry:

Damn, I picked a bad time to head out of town. I really could have had fun with this thread :)

BTW it doesn't count as a meetup if Im not in the house. ;)

Glad to hear I didn't miss one of SK's epic sets, but I know I would have loved it anyway, even if it was just for nostalgia.

P.S. does anyone know of any good hotels by the Jersey shore? I really want to give this guido thing a chance

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

Damn, I picked a bad time to head out of town. I really could have had fun with this thread :)

BTW it doesn't count as a meetup if Im not in the house. ;)

Glad to hear I didn't miss one of SK's epic sets, but I know I would have loved it anyway, even if it was just for nostalgia.

P.S. does anyone know of any good hotels by the Jersey shore? I really want to give this guido thing a chance

I don't know if your being sarcastic but if not :

I live at the jersey shore. You want to stay in Sea side heights, any hotel will do, they are all dumps.... Get one near the Blvd.... get you capris and sleevless shirts ready and pratice the tempts guido fist pump.... Richie Santana fridays, Eddie Baez Sats, Denny tsettos both sat and sun, then surf on sundays bring in guest DJ's. This week its Johnny Vicious....... < only 5 bucks to get in:eek: then you always have the factory for late night.....

Tell em saleen sent you.......:D

I hate to say it, but I would have rather been with the CP crew at Sander that at Beyond for yet nother Rabbit the Moon show.....after seeing them already 8 times the only time I'd go see them again is if a bad-ass DJ like Sander is NOT in town. It's been 8 times and Rabbit pretty much has the same show still....I still love Rabbit to death but they need a new live performance that focuses more on the music of Confucius rather than the whole visual aspect of the show with Bunny and the pyrotechnics and all that extra stuff.........

Originally posted by bigtallgeoff

Beyond... ouch! I was there on sunday and it was close to empty. Richie Hawtin threw down an awesome set and it was cool to see final scratch in action.

I wanted to check Richie out but didn't have the time or the money. How was his set- did you recognize any tracks? How long did he go on for? Did the Miami crowd respond to his sound?

I don't listen to alot of his stuff so i can't trainspot anything, but i enjoy his sound, a really hard banging set, loved it... he was on for close to two hours. the tent was next to empty... i'd guess and say that it maxxed out at 50 people, and at one point i counted 20, sad. not sure if they promoted this thing, or if tix were too much, a combination?

The crowd response was mediocre... there were a few people that were feeling it. I'm gonna check him out in holland in a few weeks, i think that crowd will be into it! ;)

I chatted with richie's sound tech for a bit, he said they are gonna start having some video from the shows up on the m-nus site. [ http://www.m-nus.com/ ]

Originally posted by bigtallgeoff

I don't listen to alot of his stuff so i can't trainspot anything, but i enjoy his sound, a really hard banging set, loved it... he was on for close to two hours. the tent was next to empty... i'd guess and say that it maxxed out at 50 people, and at one point i counted 20, sad. not sure if they promoted this thing, or if tix were too much, a combination?

The crowd response was mediocre... there were a few people that were feeling it. I'm gonna check him out in holland in a few weeks, i think that crowd will be into it! ;)

I chatted with richie's sound tech for a bit, he said they are gonna start having some video from the shows up on the m-nus site. [ http://www.m-nus.com/ ]

Thanx for the info. That totally sucks no one really turned out. People don't know what they're missing.

**Clubbin' in Holland in a few weeks.............I hate you! ;):D