Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S and D WWWOOOWWW!!!

I thought it was a great night. S n D back on the phazon the way it's supposed to be. I couldn't name more than three tracks that I knew. Great hearing new music. I thought the crowd was fine, eventhough I pretty much stayed in the same spot all night. I Always had room. The only negative thing is it stopped early. They still gave us a solid 5 and a half hours of mind blowing music. Sasha was having a great time behind the decks and Digweed was all business. Seeing them tag team is a beautiful thing. I will never miss a S n D event in New York. Enough said

i dont understand this how can people behappy about this event taht shit blew and wasnt worth the money at all the music was sick and so were they and the sound sysytem was nuts but i am sorry with the amount of people they had in that crwod at 5:30 WHY THE FUCK DID THEY STOP i mean they have been in new york never the less n new york in a club like that and th e crowd was ready for another 5 hours at least two or soemthing i mean dd and dt went longer then that i am sorry very dissapointed in the night

Wow - I left at 5 and figured they'd be going for at least 3 or 4 more hours - 5:30 seems kinda early for them but I usually stay only for 4 or 5 hours but $45 is still very pricey even tho there the best.

Digweed's set was unbelievable - out of all the times I've seen him, this was his best by far - Sasha's set was OK but nothing spectacular except for a couple of stormers - It was funny about 3:30 when Sasha took over and dropped his first track people seemed to stop dancing - Digweed was playing pounding tracks and Sasha seemed to drop it down a bit - Also I dont know if Sasha lowered the volume for his set but it seemed quiet compared to Diggers. You could tell when Diggers took back over because the volume just exploded when he came back on.

Tracks I can remember :

Decepticons - Eastern Promise

Luzon - Manilla Sunrise

Chutney - ?

Samuel Flash - Chilling Moments

Head Honcho - Walls of Jericho

-Trancer:blown:

I think they ended so early because they had to go to DC for the next day's gig. It's not just the DJ's, there's a whole crew involved, including the people who carry around, set up, and break down all the equipment.

If I read the post on Naughtybooth correctly, I believe they had to start setup at the place in DC at around noon. What was used at the World was only a third of all the stuff that they usually use!

yea it sucked that it ended at 530, but you know what? it was still an amazing nite, S&D put the smack down on NyC appropriately at the wwf. It was crowded but everyone was feeling the vibe, people were all into the music, and there was alot of space in the club just not on the main floor. And do i even need to mention the fukin visuals?!? SOund was tight, nice crowd, compared to the parties our town has seen recently this one was definitely one for the record books.

DIGWEED!!! SASHA!!!!!!! :hat:

Just FYI, they weren't on a phazon. I can't remember who ended up doing the sound for the tour, but something went goofy a few weeks back and Phazon didn't end up doing the sound for the tour...

And if you really wanted more partying, Vath had barely started at 5:30.

I have to say they were awesome...only bad thing was how frigin crowded it was...that was the first time i saw them and it was amazing as far as the music goes but the crowd was a frigin fire hazard...when i saw oakenfold there it wasnt even that crowded...other thing is that they have to build up their beats more...it was like they were releasing it way to early...if they brought it back and built up to a sick release wit those light and everything, it would have been like blowing a sick load all over a girls face but instead it was like a pre-nut...they gotta do that oakey style...but nonetheless i was happy with their performance just wish i would have stayed a bit longer cause i was gettin sweated on by all these dirtbags