Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spam allstars @ rain (last friday)

fat0ny

For all of you who where too busy at crobar on friday, you missed out on a hell of a night. As usual Rain had the sweet vibe going that chlled groovy feeling that most clubs lack these days. Dj Le Spam And the Spam allstars ... for lack of a better word.. tore that shit up on friday. i was in the main room hearing some deep house.. and i walked into the lounge.. and my jaw just dropped. Live flute, saxophone, trumpet, percussion and the occasional freestyle MCing over what sounded like straight up oldschool cuban house. Dj le spam on Sampler and Tunrtables scratching up a storm and throwing down sick ass basslines and beats over the band playing. Friday night was definatly the best combination of Old world Musica latina with Electronica ive ever heard. and it amazed me to hear it go so well together. they even threw in a little james brown. Afterwords for us hardcore DHM fans It was all about the main room.. where the trio made the crowd shake their asses over some good ass deep house music, and a few hinekins (i think i misspelled that)

Find Ramon and message him for picture details.

And dont miss Next Friday at aquabooty with DJ harvey

-fatt0ny