Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRIBECCA review

NERO holy shit... lol Chris was right they have no idea what hit them... I had so much fun (thanx for getting me drunk!! hooking me up) lol.. Good to see you guys, Nero, Chris, Rich, Anthony, Jenise, Jessica and Mike and MikeMC!

Jessie, Larry and Steve thanx for coming with me. Larry thanx for driving.. yoru the best.. hehe.

Nero you are a fucking nut.. when you mooned me from the booth while I was about to take a pic of you I was soooooo shocked.. lol I didnt get the pic.. It would have been funny tho. hope you liked the pics I gave you. I have 9 pics left from last night.. so I'll have them soon.

Well we were originally going to SF but then Nero convinced me to go to vinyl and then dicked out.. We never made it there and just went back upstate to Larry.. Had a fucking blast tho!!!

Now I am off to work. byeeeee mwaaaaaz

lol deb u like the free drinks. and as far as showing off my beautiful ass the guy in the mic from ktu was neros fucking naked so since the girls were i thought a fella shouldve stepped up to the plate too. woulda been a great pic. as far as the crowd i was suprised, very goodlooking and the staff was very nice. i was worried that the ktu crowd was not gonna feel what i was trying to accomplish but by my 3rd track i knew they were puddy. i havent had that much fun spinning in nj in awhile.i dont know maybe a repeat is in store, but its gonna be tough to beat lastnite. the high light had to be the girl throwing up on herself during the butt naked dance contest, or whatever that was. who can get the most fingers in them. dem gurls r shamelless but it made things intresting. it was also great to see the cp heads out, comming to nj n showing support thank u guys.well im not sure whats in store for the future but il keep every1 posted. alot of hush hush stuff going on so as soon as i get confirmed its on. :rolleyes: and as far as music i kept my promise no commercial tribal n house BANGIN DA BEATs

muzik is the answer

a nero

Originally posted by anthonyn

the high light had to be the girl throwing up on herself during the butt naked dance contest, or whatever that was.

i kept my promise no commercial tribal n house BANGIN DA BEATs

LOL contestant number 3!

I was laughin my ass off when that happened.

I was glad to hear no commercial tracks. I have heard you four times now, IMO last night was your best performance.

There better be a repeat in store!!! Babez you know I am so there without a doubt! Mommys always there for ya hun! hehe. Well I missed the chick puking b/c I was drunk and having too much fun dancing! Oh well maybe next time? :laugh:

Originally posted by bebby6919

There better be a repeat in store!!! Babez you know I am so there without a doubt! Mommys always there for ya hun! hehe. Well I missed the chick puking b/c I was drunk and having too much fun dancing! Oh well maybe next time? :laugh:

i missed the puke too...too bad that must have been funny ;)

omfg it got all over the rest of the girls on stage and it got all over the mc and then whenshe was done throwing up she kept dancin i would have left out of embarrasment it was so fckin funny.... she had throw up all over herself nd she stayed there til lthe place closed

Originally posted by chrisdez25

omfg it got all over the rest of the girls on stage and it got all over the mc and then whenshe was done throwing up she kept dancin i would have left out of embarrasment it was so fckin funny.... she had throw up all over herself nd she stayed there til lthe place closed

:puke: that's gross i would've ran outta there

how did u miss that there entire club went uggggghhh all at once. i never saw anything like it.

lol maybe b/c I was so wsted and I didnt care about anything... lol.. i was too busy dancing...

oh n deb thank u for the pics if it wasnt 4 u id have none. my other mom put the 1 on her fridge lol

aww anytime hun.. i have plenty of pics from last night as well.. i have 7 pics left.. so i have to finish the roll on something.. and of course you will get the doubles.. which one did mom put on teh fridge? The one full legnth pic of you when i was in the booth???

lol both my mommys im special too. deb ya the pic of me spinning with this confused look on my face. but she said to take one with out that stupid hat on. but deb if u remeber i had that hat since the hallway day of the tunnel back in 97, and at factory in 99. kinda like a trade mark. i told her that stupid hats been in more n clubs n cities then her. so its actually not stupid at all lol. chris ya bastard u know those r the master copies from exit,, scratch on my cd is a scratch on ur ass lol one more day :tongue:

lol both my mommys im special too. deb ya the pic of me spinning with this confused look on my face. but she said to take one with out that stupid hat on. but deb if u remeber i had that hat since the hallway day of the tunnel back in 97, and at factory in 99. kinda like a trade mark. i told her that stupid hats been in more n clubs n cities then her. so its actually not stupid at all lol. chris ya bastard u know those r the master copies from exit,, scratch on my cd is a scratch on ur ass lol one more day :tongue:

jess too bad there was no beach balls, imagine that. i think the 1 girl might have tried to fit it up her

n i still dont know how u guys missed that u had to have heard the whole place go uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh it what was funny was that it was all insync:vomit2:

lol sorry chris.. i gave them to nero and told him to give you and rich and ant then copies that you guys were in.. so take them from him... lol.. you are special! Its ok... :D

LOL nero.. thats so funny... You always have some type of hat on anyway or bandana.. I'll eventually get one of you w/out a hat on.. Tell your mom i'll try my best..hehe..

:sigh: the tunnel days.. RIP :(

Nero you fawk those cds get treated like gold... im comin in a lil to drop em off and look at some pics.....

omfg.... if there were beach balls there i would have been goin nutz.... jess and deb woulda had to hide

the minuet you threw on the track for that girl to start dancing she started throwing up..... and the bitch kept dancin i was ugh get the hell off the stage then finally the other girls yanked her off thank god