Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official SF Anniversary review

Originally posted by piro8

I don't think they had the air on from 8 until 12!!! I was loving life, sweating my nuts off. Forehead moisture started almost immediatey upon entrance to the club.......not cool. :( I finally found some air circulation on the 4th floor though..........nicey nice. :D

all about the basement....cold water, clean bathrooms, cold air, and eeeeeeasy security in the bathrooms....and a MILLION stalls

a.k.a. Bumper-examination room

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

all about the basement....cold water, clean bathrooms, cold air, and eeeeeeasy security in the bathrooms....and a MILLION stalls

a.k.a. Bumper-examination room

BG

my second time there on a saturday i was takin a piss in the stall(im pee shy sorry) and the bouncer kicks open the door sayin that i was sniffing something. got into an arguement and he kicked me out. fuckin sober as shit that night too.:mad:

Well...I had a good time as usual. JP a little sloppy in the late afternoon-early evening. What can ya do tho?? Nice meeting all at the meetup: Piro8, nychik, neena16, o-jay , roninmess:laugh:...we walked in together, and all the others that I pretty much knew already. Glad all was well...hope to see you out again :D..

:D :D Overall, i think the night/morning/afternoon was great! I agree some of Jp's track selections could have been better, but overall, im not complaining! Luz did great too!! One thing is for sure, the Factory vibe was always there!! Does anyone know if they are gonna sell those videos they were shootin?:D :D

Woke up @ 9am got ready and grabbed some breakfast and headed over to the shack to find no one on line. Everything so far so good. Entered the Shacktoria at 11am. I still didn't like the $50 sign on the window but i still proceeded to make my entry. To my surprise the crack-a-shack was jammed packed with sweaty azz people moving all about jamming to the beats. At first I was pissed 'cuz you could barely move or breath but regained my composure and started to settle in with the madness that the shack has to offer. Oompa Loompa stage show was going on and than I think Oris J - Trippin came about. As I scowered the premises I found several of my friends and started to feel the vibe and have a good time. JP was pretty on point except early afternoon the music seemed to go up and down. Maybe that was around the time I noticed JP stuffing his face with some kind of food(looked like a roll) while a hand on a record. I also walked right into JP's booth with 2 chicks for about 10 seconds and then got kicked out by one of Sound Factory's finest........NOT! I was like WTF?!?!? Damn cant I just say I appreciate the music and work the man does without getting kicked out? All in all i had a pretty good time. I left at 7:30pm and sat in traffic to enter the holland tunnel for about 1 hour and 45 minutes:mad:

Highlights: hearing Hypnotized while watching JP dancing, spinning around in the booth with arms thrown up in the air singing the song :laugh: Silence accapella over Lethal Industry, Garth Dub, Let the Sunshine & others i cant remember.

Also finding out they started serving liquor up on the 4th floor and those who know, KNOW!

Meeting a few peeps from the board: bmw4jay, ibclubbin, piro8, cool peeps!!!