Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else disturbed by this newbie jerkoff with the screen name dennysux??

I have started dedicating poems to him. I felt that his name calling almosted sounded Dr. Suess like (probably being that the most complex book he ever read wqas Green Eggs and Hamm). So decided to write rhythmic poetry in his honor.

if a person has that much time on there hands and wants to create a name HATING on someone else...Posting Fuked up thing on this site is the least of our problems...He could be out killing people....with all his Extra time.....Denny is good people...If you know him, I personally dont know him very well but good enough to know that he is a good guy.....

"Go ahead and say that I Suck, that mean's I made it"

Thats the way i look at it.....

the only people who post such nonesense are people who not only

have too much time on their hands(cause so do i)...... but cannot spin, beatmatch or anything thereafter. :rolleyes: so for this penis to

create such a obscene s.n. is freakin terrible. denny is one hot d.j. and.... from what i hear from binoy, denny is one great guy. thats what most fail to realize. most of these big time/well known d.j.'s don't have anything

to be angry at! they live a great life. THE life. they're not haters like this

guy...."dennnysuxxxx" i think if you met him dooood, you not only

change your opinion of him, but yer s.n. fools so quick to criticize!

man-whore:hat:

Originally posted by queenbitch

Is that really necessary? I think not!! An opinion is one thing but that is just malicious!!! Not to mention imature!!! I am so over all the Denny haters!! Some people just hate to see others succeed at their thing!!!

It's completely unnecessary and makes no sense....

I am also SO SICK of Denny Haters.....You know what FUCK THEM!

THey have NO CLUE........Denny is an AMAZING person, one of the nicest guys in the industry..so anyone that hates on him for suceeding can go fuck themselves. I already posted about this once and im not gettin into it again cause it pisses me off that people can be so fuckin clueless. Have your opinions but dont get personal.

FUCK THE HATERS. GET A LIFE.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kettleone4me

you never cease to amaze me bro.....:laugh:

I hope you knew I was being sarcastic....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

What up Saleen. How's the weather in Florida!

hotter then my sex life.........:(

Originally posted by StArBrYte

holy shit and this whole time I was sure it was wakeup... oh no I hope he doesn't see this post!!!! :worry: [/QUOT

thats messed up just cause we used to yell FDENNY when exit 1st opened and when he was at abyss as a joke with him doesnt mean id make a new screenname. i post under wakeup under every post with nothing to hide.

along with my name on deeper/jp's board "FDENNY"

:laugh: