Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It Is To Fucking Nice Out To Be At Work!

I took a nice 1 1/2 hour lunch today and just chilled out at Bryant Square Park. I almost just said fuck it and didn't come back to work. It just makes it worse going out side and feeling how nice it is and then having to go back in to work.

i literally walked into my bosses office earlier and was like FIRE ME PLEASE ... i told her i'm not smart enough to have this job and that she would be better off replacing me.

she laughed and told me to get back to work ... she said isn't falling for the "fire me now speel" so i could get unemployment and take the summer off crap !!!!

oh well - at least i tried !!!

Originally posted by thesandman

OH you guys are fucked. I just got in from laying out, I had to refill my bloody mary.... NJ unemployment rules on a day like this.....lol

NO FAIR!!! But that will be me all summer, except I'll be chillin on the BEACH! Being a teacher is the best job to have (except of course in the months of September-June)

Originally posted by cgm

NO FAIR!!! But that will be me all summer, except I'll be chillin on the BEACH! Being a teacher is the best job to have (except of course in the months of September-June)

Rock on! Only 25 official teaching days left!

Originally posted by helixx

Rock on! Only 25 official teaching days left!

Let the countdown begin!!!!! for me, the summer officialy starts mem day weekend...i mean ill still be teaching (only for another week) but who the hell cares...i've already completley started to slack. Days like this i love being a Pre-K teacher...get to take the kids outside for as long as i want...it rules!!!!!!!!:) :)

Its so nice out today again:D Two days in a row, I'm loving it:D

Sucks that I have to stay on campus:( My first class was canceled, I'm skipping my next, need to go outside and get some sun, but I have to stay on campus to hand in a project :(

But it is so nice out so I dont mind