Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz in May

Kuro

Line up for Buzz in May is up. No Deep Dish at the end of the month. Timo Maas is scduled for the 24th. Lawler is listed for the 17th. Aw yeah :D . And BLIM will be back on the 10th. Plus Dave Seaman on Wednesday, the 22nd.

Originally posted by Kuro

Line up for Buzz in May is up. No Deep Dish at the end of the month. Timo Maas is scduled for the 24th. Lawler is listed for the 17th. Aw yeah :D . And BLIM will be back on the 10th. Plus Dave Seaman on Wednesday, the 22nd.

Damn I am going to be in England during that time. I might just have to cancel my trip. What was that line up again I am going to see.

Sasha, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Pete Tong, Jeff Mills, Erick Morillo, Gilles Peterson, Roger Sanchez, Dave Pearce, Darren Emerson, Tiesto, Steve Lawler, Roni Size, Sven Vath, Seb Fontaine, Dillinja & Lemon D, Richie Hawtin, Lottie, Nick Warren, Harry ‘Choo Choo’ Romero, Judge Jules, Graeme Park, Mr C, Yousef, Rui Da Silva, Fergie, Ralph Lawson, Guy Ornadel, Paul Taylor, Sander Kleinenberg, Tim Westwood, DJ Marky.

Naw, I think I'll go to england.

Originally posted by therunner

Damn I am going to be in England during that time. I might just have to cancel my trip. What was that line up again I am going to see.

You can see deez nutz.

NICE! I will definitely be there for Steve Lawler, Dave Seaman & Timo Maas. And depending on where a certain someone wants to spend her bday, I might make an appearance on May 10 :D

Who is spinning in place of Deep Dish on May 31? I couldn't get that page to load :confused:

Sasha, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Pete Tong, Jeff Mills, Erick Morillo, Gilles Peterson, Roger Sanchez, Dave Pearce, Darren Emerson, Tiesto, Steve Lawler, Roni Size, Sven Vath, Seb Fontaine, Dillinja & Lemon D, Richie Hawtin, Lottie, Nick Warren, Harry ‘Choo Choo’ Romero, Judge Jules, Graeme Park, Mr C, Yousef, Rui Da Silva, Fergie, Ralph Lawson, Guy Ornadel, Paul Taylor, Sander Kleinenberg, Tim Westwood, DJ Marky.

Naw, I think I'll go to england.

yeah but its all in one day, and you cant possibly see all of them because they will be going on at the same time much of them, and even if youdid, what would you get a 5 min set from each one?

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

wicked may indeed, wicked may...no mercy for the weak!

Oh, I'm a fucking crackhead. I didn't realize that there were 31 days in May and I thought the 24th was the last Friday so I was wondering about Deep Dish. They're probably there on the 31st. It's cool to get a full 6 hours out of Deep Dish, but I would be happy to see that cut to 4 hours and Behrouz open for them each time (though that has little to do with this specific conversation).

Oh, I'm a fucking crackhead. I didn't realize that there were 31 days in May and I thought the 24th was the last Friday so I was wondering about Deep Dish. They're probably there on the 31st. It's cool to get a full 6 hours out of Deep Dish, but I would be happy to see that cut to 4 hours and Behrouz open for them each time (though that has little to do with this specific conversation).

and what is even more cool is that there are 3 pay periods in May, plus I shoul dget my tax return back....but all of that is already spent :(

Originally posted by vicman

yeah but its all in one day, and you cant possibly see all of them because they will be going on at the same time much of them, and even if youdid, what would you get a 5 min set from each one?

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

wicked may indeed, wicked may...no mercy for the weak!

Yes, I know it will be hard to see all of them but the day begins at 1pm and doesn't end until 7am, I have a feeling that by 7:01am I am going to be so cracked out that I will want nothing but peace and quiet and a nice bed. I checked the homepage for homelands and they said that the set times won't be released unitl the day of the show. That kinda sucks cause I would like to try and memorize as much as I can before going in there so I ain't looking ata schedule every 15 min.

I checked the homepage for homelands and they said that the set times won't be released unitl the day of the show.

That's schwag. You can't plan ahead of time if you don't know the set times.

Yeah I know so I am going to be walking around with a flyer and a map of the stages in my hand the whole time. What else is fucked up about this is that I bought my tickets back in Feb and I still haven't received them. I e-mailed the ticket people about it and all they said is "you will have them in time for the show" I e-mailed them back and told them I was leaving the US for Finland on the 17th of may and need them before I leave. They said it shouldn't be a problem but they aren't realsing them until a couple weeks before the show to reduce conterfieting. Makes since, but I still need my ticket before I leave. And the damn tickets were 55 UK pounds so I can't really afford to buy replacements just cause they don't send them out in time.

Yeah I went to Ultra this year, which in theory is a great idea. All the djs I could possibly want to see! But a lot of them overlapped and I felt like I was running around all day trying to catch everyone. I still missed a few I was hoping to see. Plus the sets were like an hour which was expected but still sucked! PvD was on for 45 minutes. The progressive tent was all messed up, Dave Seaman never showed up and John Graham spun for 3 hours (not complaining!)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Yeah I went to Ultra this year, which in theory is a great idea. All the djs I could possibly want to see! But a lot of them overlapped and I felt like I was running around all day trying to catch everyone. I still missed a few I was hoping to see. Plus the sets were like an hour which was expected but still sucked! PvD was on for 45 minutes. The progressive tent was all messed up, Dave Seaman never showed up and John Graham spun for 3 hours (not complaining!)

thats one of the things that made me decide not to go to Ultra: short sets, DJ's overlapping, runniing around all over the place...plus I knew that I would have had to use the port-a-potty at some point during the day, which is NOT GOOD.

thats one of the things that made me decide not to go to Ultra: short sets, DJ's overlapping, runniing around all over the place...plus I knew that I would have had to use the port-a-potty at some point during the day, which is NOT GOOD.

I haven't even thought about the port-a-potty thing yet. I really need to start doing some training or something so I can refrain from having to use those.

yeah i probably won't go to Ultra next year but I'll definitely hit the conference up again! Great parties! :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah i probably won't go to Ultra next year but I'll definitely hit the conference up again! Great parties! :)

werd, I'm a definite for WMC next year too, and with the $40 or so I saved from not going to Ultra, I bought cabbage...lots of it.

I haven't even thought about the port-a-potty thing yet. I really need to start doing some training or something so I can refrain from having to use those.

good thing about being a guy is that 2/3 of the time we do not have to sit down when using the facilities.

good thing about being a guy is that 2/3 of the time we do not have to sit down when using the facilities.

Yeah - and trying to hover when you are 5'2" or under, in the dark, is NOT PRETTY! You won't ever see me at one of those types of events again! *shudder*