Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Is On Saturday And I Wann Ago Somewhere Other Than Boo......

HEY IF N E ONE CAN TELL ME WHAT ELSE OTHER THAN BOO IS GOIN ON SATURDAY NITE I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT.... THX ALOT FOR THOSE WHO REPLY... AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE WHO KNOW.... HOWS SOUND FACTORY ON SATURDAYS??? WHAT KIND OF CROWD IS THERE ON SAT? THX

:D

I ATTATCHED MY PIC... NOT THE BAST ONE BUT HEY IS SOMETHING:cool:

SF saturdays are pumping. Last sat it lasted all night and all day.

Get there anytime after 6 am. Btw, my b-day is next sat. Come next sat. too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dress to impress. Show your best stuff.

Also, the crowd is ok. Looking a lil bit younger these days.

Commune Saturdays have been hot.

Located on 12 E 22nd Street. You can check out pictures from last Saturday on http://www.allnightclubs.com. If you have a user name and password on allnights then goto: http://allnightclubs.com/gallery.php?set=commune041302

DJ Reach has been real good. Spinning mostly hip-hop, 80s, rock-n-roll.

Birthday parties go well there. It really depends on what type of music you like and what type of surrounding/scene you want on your birthday.

Give a holla if you want to have your b-day at Commune or for more information.

Happy Birthday!

SSWZ

sswz@hotmail.com

LoRe check ur Private messages ...

I will comp you for your birthday and set the rest of your people up on a list for you if you'd like to do Spa. I can also do an Exit saturday - comp + white room, and I can get you table reservations at either venue. :)

Heretic - Can u send me a schedule of when you're spinning and all that? I'd love to check out one of your parties and I'm gonna be back home in a few weeks (I think I my white toast self might get killed in harlem late night though, so perhaps another venue? lol)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Heretic - Can u send me a schedule of when you're spinning and all that? I'd love to check out one of your parties and I'm gonna be back home in a few weeks (I think I my white toast self might get killed in harlem late night though, so perhaps another venue? lol)

lol Yeah, my German ass is definitely the minority when I play these Harlem parties, but they're hella fun.

I'll pm you my spinnin schedule ;)

i like factory sat however its the weekend after a theme party it will be dead

i am going to exit to check out my friend spin in the white room and then hear junior, junior is amazing, the crowd is gay though, but i love it

if u want u can meet me and all my friends, we will probably be the only group of girls, haha

check out Nick Warren and Jody Wisternoff, also know as Way Out West, at Vinyl on Saturday.

These guys are some of the best producers around. You will probably recognize their tracks Stealth, The Fall, and most recently, Intensify.

Nick Warren has also done several Global Underground albums:

GU003: Prague

GU008: Brazil

GU014: Budapest

GU018: Amsterdam

Check it out at www.globalunderground.co.uk

Nick Warren also often played at Twilo...