Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Saturdays - Better than Ever

As far as i know he was suposse to go back but then jr spun the whole night for his cd release party and enjoyed doing both parties..... the early one then his after hourz party.... im not if im 100% correct.... but thats the story i got.... anyway p.m. him and ask him......... anyway i would love to see Anthony Nero back on the main floor of Exit on Saturday's......

Yes...Saturdays @ Exit are Awesome. We've been Djing the white room Saturdays and now start the roof. Junior Spinning most of the night is awesome. People are different from the Friday parties, music is awesome, dancers, just all in all a great party. Come check it out.

Loving saturday nights at exit...Junior rocks the whole night...and the new party "Garden of Eden" where DJ Foz kicks it too...after Foz is me FM3 in the White Room...come check it out...free demos!! just ask...

fm3dj@aol.com

Use the fm3 guestlist before 1:30 for reduced and VIP admission!! and get to hear FM3 and Foz!!!

YEAH CHRIS I WOULD RATHER SEE NERO ON THE MAIN FLOOR AT EXIT INSTEAD OF JR... TO TELL U THE TRUTH I HAVENT BEEN BACK AT EXIT SINCE THE LAST TIME THAT NERO SPUN THERE ANYWAY...AND I DONT PLAN ON GOIN BACK THERE UNTIL HE DOES OR SOMEONE BETTER COMES ALONG...MAYBE IN JUNE FOR PVD...BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY I THINK I MIGHT GET BACK INTO EXIT CUZ JR... WELLL IM NOT INTO JR...BRING ALL THE BUSTED CHICKS IN THERE TO TRY AND GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME BUT IT WONT WORK CUZ THEY NEED A BETTER DJ

I haven't been to exit in about a year. I didn't really like the crowd when I went there (I think it was a Friday, but I'm not sure). First of all the music was just ok, and the place was overcrowded (hardly any room to dance). I also really didn't much care for the musclebound gorilias that seemed to be roaming around in massive quantities there? What is a typical Saturday like now? Would fridays be better?

Betaphase

foz/fm3,

so the white room is open? i was at exit about 3 weeks ago on a friday night and the staff told me it was closed.

guys: How do i get on your guest list for vip admission? likely would be bringing a few people.

but the whiteroom party is always going on Saturdays. It varies from week to week but usually the crowd is good in there around 4 or so. Do you guys (fm3/foz) spin the earlier hours before ziggy?

As far as the crowd goes...for the past two months the crowd has picked up and is fairly decent. Not too many little kiddies running around and not too many muscle heads. It is a very good mix...a little of everything. I would def. go on a saturday over a Friday!

you can use the FM3 guestlist to get reduced and vip admission...and yes i'm one of the djs for the white room...i usually am on right before ziggy...and as far as i know foz is going to be on before me...its a nice place to get a break from the main floor...and you can even stand on the balcony and listen to the main floor if you want...white room on saturday's is the only other room with dance music...the others are latin and hip hop...so come check it out...

fm3dj@aol.com

members.aol.com/fm3dj

foz, seems everyone wants to shoot for next saturday rather than this sat. is there a min/max for # of people. you say 5, i'll bring 5. you say 10, i'll bring 10.

I sent u a private msg, is this the way to email u?