Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where an what is everyone doing right now?

dcsglow

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just saw it on Yoshi's site today (it's sold out). I got mine last month from Plasticfantastic. I didn't realize it was a domestic. Total including shipping for this one record was like $30. :( If I had known it was a domestic, I could've gotten it for $5.99. :mad: Check out planetx or satellite. It's on the US label "You" so theoretically you shouldn't have any problems finding it. Two remixes. One deep. One a bit harder. I like both. May have to flip a coin to determine a winner.

Have you used Satellite recently? I heard they used to suck ass but then they re-did their site and supposedly changed their procedures to be better, but I've never used them and I'm skeptical. Planet X was alright though. I was surprised not to find on Release record's site.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You'll have to wait until Saturday! :D

But pretty much everything off the new release wall...

Damn you!

Kuro - you hold him down - I'll kick him and take his records. We'll split 'em down the middle, okay?

Originally posted by vicman

she probably knows techniques that you can only learn through experience, so i'd watch it if i were you shady

This ain't a brothel we're talking about, it's a street fight! (Sorry Malanee, but the joke could not be left unsaid.)