Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gainesvilles/UF

etherealsound

Hey all,

I am new to this message board and was wondering if there were any other Gainesville/UF ppl on here. This scene up here is growing still, but unfortuantly it took a pretty hard hit with the passing of the Rave ordinance (i.e. all bars and clubs MUST be closed by 2:00 am)!!! Pretty crappy huh?!

I was at Ultra and was totally blow away. I know that that topic has probably be talked to death on this forum so I will not further extrapolate. Any way If you are up here in G-ville reply and maybe we could go out clubbin' here.

lates

ether

yeah.. the pookie head raver laws (as I refer to it) sucks ass. ive been up to gainsville a few times and it was allways horrible coming from miami (which never closes) to simons which has to close at 2 .. i hear now their actually getting people out at like 1:30, 1:45

Code enforcement is a bitch, no matter if it's Miami or Gainesville. Down here, the clubs get anal if you're not out by 4:59:59, because code enforcement is a bitch...i can only imagine how it is in gainesville.

well.. i remember Digweed and jvm @ simons in august. at about 155 they were telling people to literallly get the fuck out. when we went outside.. the cops where all over the place.. and yunno..me being from miami.. got me kinda scared.. made me think i was transporting coke or something.. i was about to get down on the ground.. but most of the cool people just kinda didnt pay attention to the 7 or 8 cop cars that were baracading the club streets. it was almost humiliating.

it was actually july but yes .. it sucks .. diggers wanted to play longer but unfortuantely he couldn't gotta love how afrikakakaka sounded on that system. Although t0ny's tune of the night is probably diggers cheeky edit of cut for life. Which don't get me wrong is a great fucking record .. even 10 years later. :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

SSM

We'll clubbing anywhere other than Miami or any big city is gonna have code enforcement. Even Miami has it and it sucks on the beach after 5am! I'm here in Orlando and they start shoveling people out around 2, it totally sucks.They won't even sell you alcohol at the gas stations on the way home!!!!!WTF!!!! As far as Gainesville goes, i don't personally know how the clubbing is there but im sure its not too great. i guess you'll just have to move:D :flame::idea: