Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fire at Tempts

Was there a fire at Tempts yesterday? My friend who works there in the summer left a message on my phone and he's not the joking type, saying it burnt down! I been trying to call him, but he ain't answering. JBR you would know if anything happen!

Originally posted by tempkid

Was there a fire at Tempts yesterday? My friend who works there in the summer left a message on my phone and he's not the joking type, saying it burnt down! I been trying to call him, but he ain't answering. JBR you would know if anything happen!

Not unless it needed renovations......;) ;)

Everyone releax,there was no fire at tempts. I just drove by there and the only thing wrong with the place is that all of us are not doing shots of blackhause at Ceeotters bar!!!! Looks like we will be starting that next week!!!!!! Game on!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Everyone releax,there was no fire at tempts. I just drove by there and the only thing wrong with the place is that all of us are not doing shots of blackhause at Ceeotters bar!!!! Looks like we will be starting that next week!!!!!! Game on!!

MISSING THE OPENING AND AFTERHOURS!!!!!!!!!

Tisk, Tisk, TIsk, COSMIC, starting already?

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

MISSING THE OPENING AND AFTERHOURS!!!!!!!!!

Tisk, Tisk, TIsk, COSMIC, starting already?

Starting already???? Oh thats right you are just going to continue from last year. From what i recall YOU were the one that was always saying how you were going to show at TEMPTS and then NEVER would show up.....Spy,clubangel and tempkid can back me up on this one!!!

shots shots shots

one week to go oh no!

From what i recall YOU were the one that was always saying how you were going to show at TEMPTS and then NEVER would show up.....

AHHHHH!!!! But that was then and this is now. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Gate, it is YOU that holds the king of No-Shows trophy.......MMMMMWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Cosmic I got your back!

So what poor ass excuses are we going to get from JBR this year?

The best one was how he was stuck in traffic, but he lives in Lavallete:D

Thanks..I new i was getting old but not that old that i would forget all the EXCUSES he came up with for not hanging last year!! I agree the best one was the traffic excuse...LOL

Thanks..I new i was getting old but not that old that i would forget all the EXCUSES he came up with for not hanging last year!! I agree the best one was the traffic excuse...LOL

Well all I can say is I was definitely in an unstable mindset last summer. Look WHAT I was dating for crying out loud.

And, assholes, I was up north, not in Lavallette. Let the games begin and we are playing with a clean slate!!!!!!

And, assholes, I was up north, not in Lavallette. Let the games begin and we are playing with a clean slate!!!!!!

Man,we are a little touchy today!!! If was a joke Mr blackrock.... I am still betting that something will come up and that you wont show next week.... Wait..JBR.. I think the mattress police is coming around to check to see if you tore off your mattress tag....Better stay home and wait for them!! LOL

I am still betting that something will come up and that you wont show next week.... LOL

*****DING DONG*****

the dorbell rings. Cosmic, sitting at the computer (shocker) gets up and answers the door. It is Mrs. Gate who fogot her key. Following the obligatory hello boink, Mrs. Gate TELLS Mr. Gate that she wants to go to a concert next Saturday so he has to change plans.

Scene ends with tears coming down Mr. Gate's face as he dwells in the missed opportunity to be on the 1's and 2's at the real party, after hours at CLUB COSMIC.......:D :D :D

p.s. EMMITT won't make it past 4 that night!!!!!!!

*****DING DONG*****

the dorbell rings. Cosmic, sitting at the computer (shocker) gets up and answers the door. It is Mrs. Gate who fogot her key. Following the obligatory hello boink, Mrs. Gate TELLS Mr. Gate that she wants to go to a concert next Saturday so he has to change plans.

Scene ends with tears coming down Mr. Gate's face as he dwells in the missed opportunity to be on the 1's and 2's at the real party, after hours at CLUB COSMIC.......:D :D :D

p.s. EMMITT won't make it past 4 that night!!!!!!!

now you know if i get back in time i will be on the 1 and 2's that night......maybe the pulse can stop by and show me a thing or 2!!! LOL Tell Mrs Blackrock i said hello as well. Heard you both were over last night.Sorry i missed you guys

now you know if i get back in time i will be on the 1 and 2's that night......maybe the pulse can stop by and show me a thing or 2!!! LOL Tell Mrs Blackrock i said hello as well. Heard you both were over last night.Sorry i missed you guys

Poor little TEMPKID challenged me to a drinking contest that night.....hehehehe He don't me very well do he?

I certainly will and if you do make it back to set up the 1's and 2's, we'll invite the pulse DJDUTCHOVEN from Miami and maybe The infamous K ZLOL