Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Review........

I went to abyss for the first time in 3 years last night. What happened to that place. It was the first time that I saw the renovations and in my opinion, I don't like it. granted, there is more space and it doesn't seem to get as packed. It just has this factory look to it. I feel that the place lost the vibe that it used to have in the old set up.

the music was good. Manny was playing some hard shit. I believe he was even fucking around with a Chicago song.

another thing....whats up with the crowd.....it used to be packed in there....was it just an off night?

Originally posted by unclebuc

I went to abyss for the first time in 3 years last night. What happened to that place. It was the first time that I saw the renovations and in my opinion, I don't like it. granted, there is more space and it doesn't seem to get as packed. It just has this factory look to it. I feel that the place lost the vibe that it used to have in the old set up.

the music was good. Manny was playing some hard shit. I believe he was even fucking around with a Chicago song.

another thing....whats up with the crowd.....it used to be packed in there....was it just an off night?

Hard for me to say I'm sorry by Chicago.....I love it! :D

Originally posted by djdanfury

Definitely wasn't as packed as it was last week. But for a wednesday in jersey its as good as it gets.

The Notorious L.O.C. even made an appearance.

Armenio thanks for the shots boss.

yes , I made a cameo, BTW thanks for the drink... maybe if I stopped dancing for more than 2 seconds we would've had a conversation.. ha ha

I was pretty banged up though.....

Sorry, I haven't been there in about 2 years and the last time I was there was a Wednesday night. The crowd seemed really young! The music was good though. But it also seems as though everytime I go there, the place looks different. They have redone it so many times. :rolleyes: