Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** 2 New Parties 1 Nite W/ Anthony Nero

I JUS WANNA LET EVERY1 KNOW IM NOT AT EXIT RIGHT NOW. SATURDAYS I WILL BE DOING 2 NEW PARTIES. THE 1ST ONE WILL BE STARTING APRIL 27(NEXT SAT) ITS LOCATED IN THE EAST VILLAGE. I BELIEVE ITS ME AND ALLEN SAX.

THE FOLLOWING SAT I WILL BE DOING A NJ SPOT 10-2 (LOCATION T.B.A) THEN AFTER HOURS 3-??? AT THE NEW SPOT IN THE EAST VILLAGE. IM NOT SURE OF THE NAME, BUT ILL GET IT ASAP. BUT THIS PLACE IS NICE N UNDERGROUND N VIBEY TYPE OF BE URSELF. ITS NO DRESS CODE AND 18 TO PARTY. THIS SPOT IS GONNA BE AALLLL AABBOOUUTT TTHHEE MMUUZZIIKK. NO COMMERCIAL, IF U GUYS REMEBER MY OL TUNNEL SETS, AND TUNNEL VIBE, THIS IS WHAT ITS GONNA BE . NO WORRIES FEEL FREE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC. THE PARTIES I WILL BE DOING IS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC, I HAVE KINDA CHANGED MY STYLE THE LAST MONTH OR SO AND IVE BEEN GETTING THE BEST RESPONSES YET SINCE IVE STARTED OUT SPINNING. COME SQQ FOR URSELF

ALSO FOR THE NJ HEADS DONT FORGET TASTE @ TOPAZ WALLINGTON NJ*** OFF THE HOOK TUES PARTY, BEST TUES I SEEN IN FOREVER,

MORE INFO COMMING IFF NEED BE E MAIL ME

ANERO9DJ@AOL.COM

A NERO

Ant I already talked to you about this.. but I will be coming to check you out at The club on the east side.. Probably wont make it to the T.B.A. (lol i dunno if Im allowed to say i) club b/c of work.. We'll see what happens.. Congrats on the spots babe!!!!!:D

aight if i remeber correctly its starts next sat the 27th its located on 2nd between 13th n 14th, and i believe its called flamingo or something to the effect.as soon as find out ull know. boo 6 is promoting it hardcore, so finially vinyl wont be the only (and i hate to bite the slogan) be urself type nite.

thank u guys for ur support, i think this party is gonna be nice. we have insane djs spinning with me every week, such as allen sax, frankie bones, and im gonna be bringing alot of my out of state and out of usa cats along. for those of u who know me know the djs im talking about LOL BIGTIME. but the cats throwing the party, (kurfew) its a mixed crowd and they r all about the idea of its all about the music so get ur pumas ready to dance

a nero