Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: TREEPWOOD (George)

bbflux

hmmm

try the FC_kahuna essential mix, and also the james zabiela if u haven't gotten it yet, something that is pretty good is the Cass N Slide Essential mix, its from december and its on the Cass N Slide folder on the main directory, thats all i could think off at the moment. Sorry i'm at work, and i don't really have access to my computer from here.

my connection could have been knocked out, most probably the light went out or something and the computer was rebooted, and it didn't load up the program. sorry =(, i'll have to check it when i get home, i'll be home around 500 so if it doesn't work just wait up

Originally posted by bbflux

I was downloading something, got knocked off and now I can't reconnect. Since I'm using a new computer/new programs I'm not sure if it's me or your server. Any ideas?

Ping treepwoods ip address and see if you get a response. If you don't then do a trace route on his IP to see which hop the route is failing on. It could be an ISP issue. If you do connect, then use a port scanner to see if port 21 is open. If it's not then his software probably hasn't been initialized. I'm assuming treepwood is using FTP software. If port 21 is open and you still can't conect then it's probably a username/password config issue on treepwoods side.

Hope this helped :)

Originally posted by Treepwood

something that is pretty good is the Cass N Slide Essential mix, its from december and its on the Cass N Slide folder on the main directory,

The Cass and Slide mix is very good. I didn't expect that kind of a mix. I thought it was going to be all dark yada yada yada. It was a nice surprise.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Ping treepwoods ip address and see if you get a response. If you don't then do a trace route on his IP to see which hop the route is failing on. It could be an ISP issue. If you do connect, then use a port scanner to see if port 21 is open. If it's not then his software probably hasn't been initialized. I'm assuming treepwood is using FTP software. If port 21 is open and you still can't conect then it's probably a username/password config issue on treepwoods side.

okeedokee......I am sure that barbie will know what to do now!!!:tongue:

Lee, my ftp server was down

thats all,

and danny, i will take my computer if u want me too, and of course it will be used for recording =) just let me know at what time i should be getting there with it to set it up, and let me know if u need me to take my monitor.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

DAMN!!! and I thought all my medical mumbo jumbo was bad. :eek: