Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Fucking Rivera.......

Originally posted by tempkid

I want to hear him live! Does anybody have any info on this fucker spinning in the NYC/Jersey area?

does he even spin?

I thought he was strictly a producer/remixer..........

tempkid you heard Macaluso yet?

yo temp-punk-----i believe the mix your referring to is the remix of "one more time" by daft punk but the mix is done by guidoof (razor and guido)...i haven't heard a rivera mix yet......if you have one hook a brother up.......

Originally posted by kirklop

yo temp-punk-----i believe the mix your referring to is the remix of "one more time" by daft punk but the mix is done by guidoof (razor and guido)...i haven't heard a rivera mix yet......if you have one hook a brother up.......

Its on AG as Rivera vs Daft Punk - One More Time

Originally posted by ibclubbin

rivera DJ's but not around here....from what i understand, mainly miami...but i know people who are trying to get him around here....I would love to hear him rip disco and tribal all night:D

BG

RIVERA will be making his debut NYC / NJ DJ appearence at CONDUIT on Saturday night in June.

Sorry die hard Temps fanatics :( maybe you can miss just one night at Seaside:confused:

Originally posted by kirklop

Yo...Kirk..I..can't..drink..because...my..wife..will..be..waiting..up..for..me...the...mix...is....called...one..more..tribal...and...it's...by...rivera!....give...me...your...e-mail...and...i...will..hook...it...up...bitch:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

Perpetuous dreamer remix is his newest and is ABSURD!!!!!!

absurd? def not!

sick? def not

phat? def not

hot? def not

crazy? def not

insane? def not

there is only one way to desribe this track......................

The offical mother fucking summer anthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

absurd? def not!

sick? def not

phat? def not

hot? def not

crazy? def not

insane? def not

there is only one way to desribe this track......................

The offical mother fucking summer anthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, Glad you agree!!!