Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where, when, and what was your first party?

weyes

thinking back, it always makes me feel all fuzzy inside...

my candy raver college classmate from l.a. was visiting me in new york city (where i'm from) over the summer for a week. she wanted to see dj keoki. i said no, that i hated "that techno crap," and that the odds of him playing during the particular week that she was there were slim. but it just so happened that he was to spin at a party at twilo.

july 3rd, 1996.

it was a rave, though, back when twilo needed a whole boatload o' djs to pull in a decent sized crowd. and the place got to be pretty empty as the night wore on.

but here's the thing - she started tripping out because we had gotten all candied out for the occaision in glitter and bracelets and everyone there was thugged out... she also neglected to tell me it was her first time doing acid :worry: . and when the sun came in through the cracks of the doors, she almost lost it altogether... but I had a wonderful time. i loved the music, even though i didn't know how to dance to it. and even though we did stand out, it was ok. ever since then, i've been hooked. i don't know where i'd be without the music, the dance. :spin2:

where and when did it all begin for you ?

siiiiiiick time up in Montreal...basically this :

2 pills of speed

1 of E

Tribal, House, Hip-Hop, Trance in 4 different rooms (obviously)

the name of the place is called "Red Lite Afterhours".....

and yes this was my first time doing all those fuckin drugs as well as smoking weed and hash between the time periods of taking the pills....NEVER again....i was burnt for a week....not good