Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone's mad at me...

marcid21

I think....but I don't remember what I did....but his voice....all crackling...ringing in my ear...i could hear it now....

"You're so mean...and I really don't want to talk to you right now, OK!"

Apples....what did I do?? Where did I go wrong? My feet are all pretty for you, I just got a pedicure! :( :( :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

no dick... french manicure... c'mon please... pink? thats so not my color... :tongue:

seriously though one time i went to go get my eyebrows done, and there was this huge black guy there, big as hell, construction worker i would assume, (he was wearing a jeans covered in plaster or something, tims and carharrt jacket...) getting his toes done PINK!!! seriously... not pink pink but like a nudish pink light pink... who cares its still pink... isnt that odd???

Originally posted by dgmodel

no dick... french manicure... c'mon please... pink? thats so not my color... :tongue:

seriously though one time i went to go get my eyebrows done, and there was this huge black guy there, big as hell, construction worker i would assume, (he was wearing a jeans covered in plaster or something, tims and carharrt jacket...) getting his toes done PINK!!! seriously... not pink pink but like a nudish pink light pink... who cares its still pink... isnt that odd???

its for his night job...