Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh what a night...

dgmodel

late december back in '63... har har har... no dick...

okay, last night... (a couple hours ago) i recieved some of the best head/fucking i ever had in my life... yeah bebe... over a bet... see who says good things dont cum out of gambling???

Im sitting here taking off my gear... and to my surprise... my fuckin underwear are on backwards... oh boy... its like business in the front party in the back!!! wooo hooo! yay! (...ok dick sober up...and take them off and go to bed before you make more of an ass out of yourself...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

Im sitting here taking off my gear... and to my surprise... my fuckin underwear are on backwards... oh boy... its like business in the front party in the back!!! wooo hooo! yay! (...ok dick sober up...and take them off and go to bed before you make more of an ass out of yourself...)

you must be as kool as these guys:

kkhmpg.gif

:tongue::D;)

Thanks for sharing...:rolleyes:

oh GOD!!! does that attitude ever die??? damn what are you so angry about? let it go... okay!? it cant be that bad that you have to have this attitude on all the time...

Its called passion.......she feels the need to reply to every single one of your posts because she has passion towards you bro.....

Lets put it this way, the opposite of love is not hate, its indifference. If she really did not care for you then she would not post in retaliation to your posts....but she does so she does have some sort of thing for you because in the end, she does show that she does actually care for what you have to say........

I'm going to give it to you in a nut shell dg........I THINK SHE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Those nights definitely rank up there.....:idea::blown::tongue:;)