Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do I go?

I'm Dutch and I'm coming to New York.....

Tell me people... WHERE DO I GO IN NYC?!?

I need a whole schedule for 1 week. Right now I've got Friday occupied: Soundfactory (thank you vamptrix)

So I still need a thursday, wednesday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday......

First of all I like happy people. I don't like clubs where I'm the only one smiling and dancing. I like XTC-people: Smiling and talking with eachother.... dancin' and romancin'...

my music:

Well I think there is a difference between the Dutch names and what you guys might call it, but I'll give you an impression:

- Hard House

---Marco V: GODD

---The Moon: Blow the speakers

---New Order: Confusion

---Fat Boy Slim: Star 69

- Club

---Missy Elliott: For My People (Basement Jaxx remix)

- Garage

---NOT that mixture of 2step&Garage, but the real UKgarage

- DeepHouse

---The "Deeper" series of HedKandi

And uhm... I'm coming over the 27th of April and I'm leaving the 6th of May.

first off go to vinyl on friday and the sound factory on saturday..trust me on this one...danny tenaglia at vinyl on friday is a no brainer...and you we know why when you go there..don't go to the sound factory on friday..go to the sound factory on saturday night late...saturday night at the sound factory with jonathan peters is a sick hardcore party..that you have to go...those are two must go parties..saturday night goto junior vasquez at exit first then hit the sound factory around like 6 with jonathan peters..

So.. Let me get this straight.... You're suggesting:

Friday:

- Vinyl

Saturday:

- Exit

- SoundFactory (around 6)

My god... I love New York... going to a club where there's still a beat pumping at 6! Over here there's only Lounge....

even 6 is a little early at the factory but it's a good time to get there to soak it all in...and the party goes on till like 2 or 3 sunday after noon..have fun let us know how you like it..your if for a wild ride my friend.....

I'll let you know... I just can't wait to go... How is the supply of drugs in NY and uhm... the door-policy...

do you have to take your clothes off for a full cavity search or do they just look at you to see whether you're still on the same planet as they are?

Typically there is plenty of "fun" to be purchased at clubs so don't sweat it. Door Policy and searches vary from place to place. Just be careful.

Thursday nights go to Club Shelter..... www.clubshelter.com. I believe Darren Emerson is spinning we you are here. Just check out the website.

I would agree in general with the previous recommendations. Always keep an eye out for who is spinning at Centro-Fly (www.centro-fly.com) A pretty cool crowd, a little pricey, but older average age if you don't want to be around a real young crowd. I have always had a great time at Centro-fly.

Enjoy!!!