Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Snowball...

malanee

You guys missed a great time on Friday!!! Murali's was gorgeous and despite being a restaurant by day - it had a pretty nice dance floor.

There was a bar area where there were lots of big couches and the bartenders were pouring some VERY stiff drinks!

Buster went on at 1:30 and tore it up! I haven't danced that hard in a really long time. It was reminiscent of our days at 5. I really enjoyed the bongo player too.

The crowd was a little older and a little dressier - but far from pretentious. Overall - it was a very cool vibe and I hope we'll be seeing some more Snowball parties there!

Thanks Buster!

Originally posted by malanee

You guys missed a great time on Friday!!! Murali's was gorgeous and despite being a restaurant by day - it had a pretty nice dance floor.

There was a bar area where there were lots of big couches and the bartenders were pouring some VERY stiff drinks!

Buster went on at 1:30 and tore it up! I haven't danced that hard in a really long time. It was reminiscent of our days at 5. I really enjoyed the bongo player too.

The crowd was a little older and a little dressier - but far from pretentious. Overall - it was a very cool vibe and I hope we'll be seeing some more Snowball parties there!

Thanks Buster!

Damnit, I totally forgot about this shindig at murali's. I wouldve much rather go to the snowball party then buzz. Instead I spent my night at buzz among some really filthy ppl in the main room. For those that went, did you notice how nasty the main was?

Sopha

Originally posted by raver_mania

Great night Buster! Yup, those drinks were quite strong...I was very drunk by the end of the night!

Thanks for the guestlist!

Strong you say? Now i've gotta hit this place up! When im at buzz I usually get a Blue motorcycle. What's in it you ask? only the "finest" lick-cores! Don't quote me on this but I think there is Triple sec, vodka, rum, gin, and Blue carocao. One of those will do me in for like....2 hrs or so. Well then again I am a lightweight/cheap date.

Sopha

THANKS GUYS!

i'm glad y'all had a good time. it was great to be able to play more upbeat than my current sunday nite. cool to see all the old faces, as well as some new ones (see tiny...i told you it wouldn't be a party without you!:D )

anywayz...stay tuned for info on our next event...should have some news in the next couple of weeks.

Originally posted by djbuster

THANKS GUYS!

i'm glad y'all had a good time. it was great to be able to play more upbeat than my current sunday nite. cool to see all the old faces, as well as some new ones (see tiny...i told you it wouldn't be a party without you!:D )

anywayz...stay tuned for info on our next event...should have some news in the next couple of weeks.

*giggle* and what a party it was! thanks again. you tore it up!

:D