Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DG Model

Oh riiiiiiight, like that's ever gonna happen!

Don't forget - you're coming to Howells Friday so we can fight if we need to!!! ;) I'll kick ur PR ass - just wait till u see what awesome fighting power is encompassed in just one whitebread long island girl!! Grrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Oh riiiiiiight, like that's ever gonna happen!

Don't forget - you're coming to Howells Friday so we can fight if we need to!!! ;) I'll kick ur PR ass - just wait till u see what awesome fighting power is encompassed in just one whitebread long island girl!! Grrrrrrrrr

blah blah fucking blah...

didn't i just tell you to STFU™??

i fucking hate blabbermouth girls like you...sometimes i wish girls mouths had a fucking ziplock...

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Always funny to see people react............ and since Vixen is the only one I know.........need back-up? C'ya in 5 Dayz!!.

Haha what's up kid? No backup necessary as of yet - I think Highmay just has a little case of SBU at the moment. I am looking forward to your visit!!! KiCk AsS!!! :D

Originally posted by delking

Hey, what's "The Tunnel" like? Should I go there, when I'm in New York, or should I just skip it?

If it was open, I'd tell ya to check it out - but it was closed down this summer thanks to major Giugliani and friends :rolleyes: The former owner, Gatien, is supposedly looking to open a new club soon, though.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If it was open, I'd tell ya to check it out - but it was closed down this summer thanks to major Giugliani and friends :rolleyes: The former owner, Gatien, is supposedly looking to open a new club soon, though.

Well too bad... You don't think he has opened it before the 6th of may? (I'm coming over for a week)....

But... what happened in the Tunnel?

Originally posted by delking

Well too bad... You don't think he has opened it before the 6th of may? (I'm coming over for a week)....

But... what happened in the Tunnel?

As far as I know, the new club is nothing but plans on paper at the moment, and I haven't heard any dates for planned openings or anything yet. Send me a PM or email me at reachproductions@aol.com and I'll put together a list of places you should go, a la Vinyl and Centro, etc. while you're here (I just don't feel like typing it up right now hehe). As for tunnel, the owner basically became a victim of mayor G's war on clubs as it were - Gatien (the owner) himself was no angel - his clubs had been shut down before for tax evasion, drug sale, etc. etc. and he was closely monitored all the time thereafter. Basically, he was seen as a dirty nemesis and finally the city found enough reason to make concrete threats about his continuation in the business and he sold both Limelight and Tunnel. I'm pretty sure they finally nailed him for back taxes and unpaid whatever - but I may be wrong on that. Limelight will be reopening in September (yay!) but Tunnel will not - they are converting it to a banquet hall.