Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boo6 review

insane!!!!!!!!

that shit was so good, the thing with outdoor parties is that theyre all hit or miss because its all pretty much the vibe....this one was definitely a hit

favorite dj's (in no particular order)

pleasurehead suprised me too, really worked the crowd and got everyone going

dj dan was amazing

neophyte....:eek:

rob gee :D

spacegirl, pretty good but ive seen better from her

richie hawtin.....very good

bad boy bill pretty good

the lights were more or less good, but completely unnecessary because it was light out

everything went smoothly....nothing else to say really

thank you to dave, lainie, stuck on earth, j303j, ghhhost, glowgrl, glowgrls bf, nyclubgoddess, djjonstephen, blazny, codica, shannon, pete, crystalbella, abortionator, volume productions, and any others i forgot for adding to my good time

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Spacegirl was amazing tonight man..looking so good...bangin out some mean shit on the rolands and wreckin the MPC @ the same time..while smokin a ciggarette..god.. i love her

....I am so pissed I missed her:mad::flame: ..Why was she on so early though?!

Originally posted by trancend

insane!!!!!!!!

that shit was so good, the thing with outdoor parties is that theyre all hit or miss because its all pretty much the vibe....this one was definitely a hit

favorite dj's (in no particular order)

pleasurehead suprised me too, really worked the crowd and got everyone going

dj dan was amazing

neophyte....:eek:

rob gee :D

spacegirl, pretty good but ive seen better from her

richie hawtin.....very good

bad boy bill pretty good

the lights were more or less good, but completely unnecessary because it was light out

everything went smoothly....nothing else to say really

thank you to dave, lainie, stuck on earth, j303j, ghhhost, glowgrl, glowgrls bf, nyclubgoddess, djjonstephen, blazny, codica, shannon, pete, crystalbella, abortionator, volume productions, and any others i forgot for adding to my good time

lol.............volume productions. Yeah, those guys were cool as shit, and hooked me up with some free stuff. I know you were jizzing all over yourself Justin when you saw those guys set up next to CP seeing as you worship Venom and the wax he works on.........

Originally posted by djjonstephen

lol.............volume productions. Yeah, those guys were cool as shit, and hooked me up with some free stuff. I know you were jizzing all over yourself Justin when you saw those guys set up next to CP seeing as you worship Venom and the wax he works on.........

yeah i was seriously like :eek: :eek: "no you dont understand.....venom is my FAVORITE dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

im actually wearing the houseblend 7 shirt now hehe

only 18 more days until venom plays here!

the organizers definately pulled it off... i didnt really know what to expect but i had a good time... the weather did suck balls but it couldve been much worse... unfortunately i didnt run into anyone i knew except scottyscribz and clubmouse... the best dj was definately hawtin.. was a great closing to the night... i was disappointed with the gabber stage though... they could have a done a better job with the system and the choice of music and it seemed as if no one really knew how to dance to it except a select few.. oh well nothing can be perfect right... had a great time and im glad to be back into the scene again.. see ya at lawler on the 4th.. peace

veronica

Originally posted by majesticmelodi

the organizers definately pulled it off... i didnt really know what to expect but i had a good time... the weather did suck balls but it couldve been much worse... unfortunately i didnt run into anyone i knew except scottyscribz and clubmouse... the best dj was definately hawtin.. was a great closing to the night... i was disappointed with the gabber stage though... they could have a done a better job with the system and the choice of music and it seemed as if no one really knew how to dance to it except a select few.. oh well nothing can be perfect right... had a great time and im glad to be back into the scene again.. see ya at lawler on the 4th.. peace

veronica

the hardcore stage almost didn't happen. the storm the night before fucked alot of stuff up. they had to get a system at the last minute. they danced just liek they are supposed to for hardcore. if ya can't handle it don't go listen to it.:)

Originally posted by majesticmelodi

my friend kris definately experienced the same thing lol:laugh:

I was lookimg for my car for almost 45 minutes!!! In the FreeeeeZiNG COLd....Every parking location area looked the same... Every second I was like "Oh Oh I think its here somewhere...Oh oH here I know its here!!! :blank::laugh: Finally IO saw my RED Beetle in a spot where I never Expected it...I was the HAPPiEST Person EVER!!!

MiSSiON ACCOMPLiSHED!

Boo was full of shadyness! I saw some guy flipping out & it took 10 cops & ems workers to hold him down! EMS didnt know shit on what they was doing! The police was a joke! They wrote tickets instead of making arrest! I threw up because of the smell of dipps It was EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!I wanted to roll but I could not find none everybody had dipps or acid.I bought a fake pill. I must asked 100 people for pills! SPACE GIRL IF YOUR READ THIS, BE MY WIFE!

i don't know if it was nec. "shady". i think it depends on what you choose to focus on. i saw that guy getting held down by emt and cops too but at a festival with a bazillion people you are almost guaranteed to have a couple of people who took a little more than they could handle. i'm still feelin good about the fact i got to see SS n Freakyflow (seems like most people who post here didn't get to the dnb tent..tragic..cuz i thought the vibe was awesome there...dj dan kind of spun the same stuff i've heard him spin be4...would be nice to see him apply his skillz to spin some a fresh crazy set..bad boy bill was off the HOOK...so sad i got there just in time to catch the last couple seconds of spacegirl =( .those damn bathroom lines made me miss her =( waaahh

p.s i had at least 3 people coem up to me an ask if i wanted rolls...good thing i didn't =) (stayed sober for a change and still had fun!)

p.p.s what the shit is dips? i'm assuming you're referring to w/ever people were smokin that smelled like k or yey or crack or something

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

glllllllllow! eheh pleeeeeez post the pic of me in the turqoise hoodie if u ever get a chance to develop and scan it eheh..puuuuuuurty pleeeeeez! ahaha..

I am getting the pics back tomorrow..I will Post ASAP :laugh:;) ;)

I hope it came out clear...cuz i was pretty drunky...hehehehe