Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Roxy Till The Phazon

Sorry guys but Roxy is gonna be closed for renovations on the club and the new phazon system. Then it's gonna be the grand re-opening with some new hot ideas .

We are coming up with something fresh and new

something that everyone's gonna love

Something as my boyfriend would put it "SOMETHING WITH QUALITY" :D

So jus sit tight, I promise you the new roxy is gonna be better than the last

Yeah they're renovating and reopening as Glowbanana. As for the something 'fresh and new', rather than JV spinning there, they'll have Carmen Miranda as a resident spinning hard tango, deep salsa, and of course breakbeat merengue. I can't wait to hear those crazy bongos and horns blaring from that brand new phazon system! After hours by Draper....

Additionally, for your aesthetic pleasure, they're painting the entire club yellow. Additionally, they'll be adding a 5 million dollar DJ booth that takes up half the dance floor to make frotteurism especially easy!

Sorry to blow the big suprise, but you heard it here first...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Yeah they're renovating and reopening as Glowbanana. As for the something 'fresh and new', rather than JV spinning there, they'll have Carmen Miranda as a resident spinning hard tango, deep salsa, and of course breakbeat merengue. I can't wait to hear those crazy bongos and horns blaring from that brand new phazon system! After hours by Draper....

Additionally, for your aesthetic pleasure, they're painting the entire club yellow. Additionally, they'll be adding a 5 million dollar DJ booth that takes up half the dance floor to make frotteurism especially easy!

Sorry to blow the big suprise, but you heard it here first...

:jawdrop:

:laugh2:

all i have to say is......ROXY needed alittle changing up.....

and i'mreally happy about the PHAZON and i too hope this will bring PVD there as a monthly....!!! :D

i just hope when it opens up again....

1)the VIP cards will still be legit

2)and that this break will weed out some of the annoying people that drew me away from the club i loved so much @ one point

Originally posted by vbman15

all i have to say is......ROXY needed alittle changing up.....

and i'mreally happy about the PHAZON and i too hope this will bring PVD there as a monthly....!!! :D

i just hope when it opens up again....

1)the VIP cards will still be legit

2)and that this break will weed out some of the annoying people that drew me away from the club i loved so much @ one point

LOL.. I like your sig. LMAO. :laugh::blank:

erm, what does that have to do with Roxy? Anthough that is one big pussy (and fake, but that photo was actually done the old fashioned way i.e. laying over a print and not photoshopped) so you gotta give em a little props...

OK never mind, the big cat was on this thread for a minute, now it disappeared....