Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here is my Friday

kaydup

OK this will be a long on so get ready to read!!

We leave CT for NY and we hit massive and I mean massive traffic down by the end of 95 by the bronx. It was stoped traffic and it was so damn hot. At this point we find out that they scraped my boys guest list, not a surprise to me. And no bother because we wouldn't make it in time anyway. So after about an hour and a half we make it to an exit and get directions and go around the mess. It was flooded we found out. Make it to Exit, walk right in and have to go through the strip search. And now my 2 stupid friends that I told would have to go through this fing search would not believe me. So me and two others go through fine no problems. And I look back and they grab the two of them. They had a lot on them, and I mean A LOT. So we wait inside and wait, by the way Project was ripping it up and it made me mad because I told these fucks not to bring their shit that they would get busted. Does anyone listen to me noooooo. So me and the two others head out thinking we need to go to the police station. But no, they are outside. They let them go!!! Now normaly this would have been an easy 20 years, no lie! So at this point I am like lets head the fuck out of here and go back to CT for after hours. And they are like no to the Factory(I will get to this in a bit). So we go back to one of the cars for my boys cell. We get it and as we are leaving I say Pete(some of you met him) isnt that kids car getting towed. He goes no, I go YEAH it is. It was, he parked next to a fucking fire hydrant. So Pete goes up to the guy and says can we go get him, he says no, Pete says how much? And the guy says I should tow yours for asking me, so I grab him and we jet. We decide to tell this kid later because at this point it doesnt matter. So we go to the Factory, much against me who wanted to hit DT. So the Factory:puke: that is about it. Shawn Ink was OK but Eddie Baez was:cheese: . So we stay there and most of them leave about 5. Pete and I stay till about 6:30. We get to the hallway and he goes were are my keys. So I go back in and look all over with my lights. Can't find his keys, he finds a spare in his wallet. We are both like thank god. Get down to 54th St. and where we parked. And NO car!!! Just glass on the road and we are both like what the fuck. So we start thinking and think it was towed because of what the guy said earlier. So we get in cab #1 and go to the pier where they tow them. Make this shorter than it was. No luck. Cab #2 to the 6th precient, no luck. Cab #3 to the 9th precient, no luck. Cab #3 to the 10th precient, no luck. Cab #4 to another tow place, no luck. Cab #5 to the 11th precient, no luck. Cab #6 to the last tow pier, no luck. Cab #7 to grad central. Take grad central to Bridgeport CT because the car is officially stolen. Eat on train to Bport. Got 20mins sleep. Cab #8 to house. House locked, brake in throug window to everyone sleeping. Get them up because my keys to my truck were in the car, along with ALL my CD's and phone!! So call GMC dealer and they say they can make a key. This is now noon. Fly there get there at 2 and the service place left for the day. So start calling locksmiths and they all tell me that they can't get there till Monday. And I have Monday off so this wont bother me, but I have B's tickets in my car(wich we just WON!) So I want to get home. So get raped analy for the key and got home last night at 10:30 and I was wacked, I had not slept for well over 24hrs. So here I sit, the B's won and my weekend is over, but I am off tomorrow.

And my buddy goes to me as I am leaving, "are we on for DH" and I say no way after this. But, now that I am home guess what, I am there baby!!!!!

Drew that just sucks.... bad, REALLY bad. So sorry your weekend blew like that, but we'll have to MORE than make up for it this weekend!

Yeah, like teamj5 said, I won't tell you how Axis was. (It was awful... no, really, didn't even enjoy myself. Definitely didn't have one of the best nights out so far this year... that totally didn't happen. Nick and Jody just trainwrecked all night... in between playing Rapture and Sandstorm back-to-back).

:tongue:;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

wow kaydup. i am sorry to hear about your "wild ride"

um and oh yeah, my "other boston" friends aren't coming down this weekend (big surprise :blown:) so i may meet up with y'all at Howells at Vinyl.

Nice! That's awesome... can't wait to finally meet you (if you end up coming!)

You haven't seen Danny Howells, have you Sue?? You're going to be in for a hell of a suprise! :eek:

Yeah, as far as Howells goes some nights are definitely better than others... but it's not like you're ever going to have a bad time listening to him!

We're definitely meeting up... possibly at a bar/lounge beforehand. I'm still not 100% sure on what's going on. All I know is that I'm driving down at some point on Saturday, possibly with Jackie, possibly alone (if anyone needs a ride, let me know!) I also might take the train in from CT. It kind of sucks, but it's better than parking and driving in the city. Plus you can always catch a couple hours sleep on the way back!

Do you have a plan yet Katie??