Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know it's a bit early but.....

calix

Word is the Bliss Independence Day Party is set to go off this year again.

date:july 3 ,2002

place: level.

line up: many the same as last year, P&W, Slacker and headliners still not confirmed are b/w Nick Warren, Lee burridge or Danny Howells.

YYYEEAAA!!!!

Originally posted by calix

Word is the Bliss Independence Day Party is set to go off this year again.

date:july 3 ,2002

place: level.

line up: many the same as last year, P&W, Slacker and headliners still not confirmed are b/w Nick Warren, Lee burridge or Danny Howells.

YYYEEAAA!!!!

holi fuckin' a, this blows, shiiietttttt......work sux..i would totally go down for that......:mad:

sounds like a great line up...if danny howells is there, i will def. check it out...did anyone see his set Friday at Spin during Winter Music Conference? God have mercy on ur soul if u didnt catch his set....it was outta hand, best party i saw during wmc 2002

Eff Space. Id rather have it at club Crystal the night that DJ Ghetto w/ special guest Crack Master Flash is there. Ive never gotten arround to space. When they get that place running with a little bit more class (not the class that requires you to be a snobby dick) then you should have it at space.. untill then. Level is just fine. Level is a great place for good music (to have it there i mean, not saying they play good music all the time) The place is basically an old ass converted theater. the stage on that thing is massive the sound system is alright. Nexo if i remember correctly. sounded pritty decent when i was there.

my $.02

-fatt0ny

Stacey! who cares if they close at five! it's on a wed. night! (you know me) :tongue:

However, I do agree about Space being the better place for this. I still remember last years party.... the terrace, the moon, sparklers, and tarantella and redanka drunk off their asses..... ahhhhh :D

It was great. The sun was rising and we were all out there dancing with Slacker to Kelvin Andrews' set (btw, I'm still having issues about that set).