Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**memorial Day in Florida****

avenger98

Originally posted by solbeam

mrmatas will you be my friend...lol....j/k :)

I plan on having fun....nothing will stop me from having a blast

if u need help or a guide..i will more than happy to show u around...on one condition...when i go to ny....u show me around..that goes for whoever needs help when here, i dont mind helping my ny cpers in enjoying miami to the fullest

mrmatas, you are describing the weekend perfect and to the tee......you are craking me up dude. the puff daddy comment almost made me spit my dinner out in laughter. you are right dude, these ladies better make friends with some of the clubplanetters or they will be molested by all those downer hip hoppers.

where in Miami is the hip hop torture? I am from NY and I am goin memorial day weekend basically to hit the beach and clubs I heard crowbar and space aren't thuggish but what about the beaches? Any other suggestions thanks

dude, stick to space, crobar, opium garden, nikki's beach, and rain, you'll be fine, pleanty of beautiful ladies and the best beaches in the world. Just stay away from level, or bar 609, or just the grove period exept 4 shopping ofcourse. do ur thang and don't be scared

Why don't you just come to Miami another weekend? What's so great about stupid Memorial Day? Take a day off on Friday of some other weekend and come on down.

Everyone always wants to come down here when this place is at its most jam-packed and intolerable.......I don't get it. I'd skip the extreme crowds if possible.

well besides the ghetto thug nation that reunites in SOBE, the freakin traffic alone is enough to scare peeps away, I mean on Sat. night you'd better be parked by 10:30 if not I see peeps driving for a good solid hour to find parking. Yeah the last two years the vibe in the beach on Memorial Weekend has sucked majorly..................

Anyway guys!!! So what are the line-ups for this year memorial day weekend???? Anyone special coming into town?? One thing for sure I will be going to the beach in the a.m.:cool: to get some color...My skin is so white that you can almost see right through it. :eek:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

the freakin traffic alone is enough to scare peeps away, I mean on Sat. night you'd better be parked by 10:30 if not I see peeps driving for a good solid hour to find parking.

amen!!! u better park in miami beach or north miami beach and just take a damn cab...parking is very bad, now u guys are making me want to go to the keys or somewhere else....:(

Originally posted by naomi1

Anyway guys!!! So what are the line-ups for this year memorial day weekend???? Anyone special coming into town?? One thing for sure I will be going to the beach in th a.m.:cool: to get some color...My skin is so white that you can almost see right through it. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: ...i feel u on that comment...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hello. my name is mrmovement and i have lived in miami for over 18 years. just make sure that when u ladies come down here that you go dance ur asses off at space in downtown miami, crobar on wash ave and 14th st. or at opium garden, a sexy, hot club close to ocean dr. and defenitely check out nikki's beach on 1st st. a place to recover from all the madness and shake ur groove thang in your bikini's. fun is what u make of it. sure u might be harrased by thuggish like guys with bad intentions, but u might also be romanced by hot miami guys with all of the best of intentions, just to have fun and dance to some kick ass house muzik.

see u ladies soon in the city of sun and fun

:grin3:

Space is an "after hours" we hear and you need a car to get there (we don't plan to rent one since we will be staying right on ocean dr.)

Although i have heard of crobar and nikki (a definite must go to!), How "selective" is this opium garden?

Originally posted by daisytcam

:grin3:

Space is an "after hours"

space opens at 10 pm and continues the next day...it is afterhours, but u can go there like a regular club...and if u need a ride, miami has dozen of hatian cab drivers that are more than welcomed to take u to space...:tongue:

Originally posted by patrickl

Why don't you just come to Miami another weekend? What's so great about stupid Memorial Day? Take a day off on Friday of some other weekend and come on down.

Everyone always wants to come down here when this place is at its most jam-packed and intolerable.......I don't get it. I'd skip the extreme crowds if possible.

:( we had no idea this hip hop festival took place then till AFTER we had made our reservations etc. With three schedules to mesh this weekend worked for all of us. Who knew?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

space opens at 10 pm and continues the next day...it is afterhours, but u can go there like a regular club...and if u need a ride, miami has dozen of hatian cab drivers that are more than welcomed to take u to space...:tongue:

;) thanks for clarifying that. I didn't know they opened by 10.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dude...u are in the heart of hip hop central....south beach will be a mad house...u might see puff daddy drunk on a scooter crashing into the sidewalks....u will have convertibles full of hip hoppers with cameras sitting on the trunk, hanging out the windows, filming and molesting woman as they drive by...if u wanna hear good music...u better make friends with people on this board or meet locals...make sure they are locals!!! they will direct u in the right direction....have fun and be extremely safe during this weekend of hip hop torture...:blown:

AINT NO LIE DOG......... LMAO ITS SOOO TRUE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by daisytcam

:( we had no idea this hip hop festival took place then till AFTER we had made our reservations etc. With three schedules to mesh this weekend worked for all of us. Who knew?

Actually, you guys should go down to Key West and party with Pod........he's got the best idea, I think. If I was going to be home Memorial Day weekend, I'd make it to Key West for certain. There's a cool little hole in the wall down there called Wax that I absolutely love. It's gotta be the most non-pretentious house club in the lower 48 states. I love dancing a tropical night away in tshirt, shorts, and sandals.........you spend the earlier part of the night further up Duval getting toasted on rumrunners at the usual places..........then you make it back to Wax at around 1AM and you're set for the rest of the night. It gets extremely crowded there late, as all the conventional bars close down.

If I wasn't going mountain biking in Moab over that weekend, that's what I'd be doing. What a shame. :D