Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.m.o. This Saturday 4/26

Originally posted by godfatherbam

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: gotcha,..... sorry just hadda cause a lil ruckus before sat, the thread was dyin a bit :D shit u people know i will be there ... rain shine, sleet, snow, hail, tornadoes, tidalwaves, hurricanes, meteors, or the end of civilization... :tongue:

your a dick.. that wasnt funny!! I was about to kick your ass!!! I made my other post on the first page.. lol oops!

ah hahahahahahahaha and her i thought i didnt get anyone....guess i forgot that it takes u some time :tongue: hehe u know i luv ya ;)

be nice!! :( sorry i am gullable.. normally i wouldnt think people would lie to me... if my first thought was "is he/she lieing".. that wouldnt be good at all, right? :tongue:

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: gotcha,..... sorry just hadda cause a lil ruckus before sat, the thread was dyin a bit :D shit u people know i will be there ... rain shine, sleet, snow, hail, tornadoes, tidalwaves, hurricanes, meteors, or the end of civilization... :tongue:

~~~wooo-hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimme a call on thursday!!!!! i need to discuss stuff with ya!!!!;)

10-12 all house and tribal...(did a few special edits and things)

12-1 vocals and popular stuff from up there...just so I dont have people asking for Lala land all nite...

1-4 trance, hard trance, all the good stuff... a few nice edits and different things...Ballantion will be huge...a few others i plan on doing some special stuff to...

as usual i will be playing madd acapellas, loops, samples, using drum machines..Pulling out all the stops..

Mike BuGouT

my name is pronounced "left on me". Also sounds like its going to be off the hook Bugout. Hopefully Ill be getting around there at 12-1 pretty trashed, gotta partake in a 30 pack challenge, gonna try to beat my limit of 19 last time. but the night should be nuts:eek:

awwwwwww shiiiiiiiiitttt!!!! its tomorrow now...shit is gonna be off the hoooooooook...nmo takin over the fuckin place...yo mikey...do me a favor, and see if at some time you can slip in booweeoooh...u know what i am talkin about... ;) ill see all yo asses there tomorrow night!!!peace:D