Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

Shmuel Flash - Chilling Moments

ok no one here is of any help but that's ok, the GU folks know their stuff

if anyone's interested, it's really Shmuel Flash - but the duo (2 guys) are israeli, and the translation from herbew to english is samuel

but just keep it Shmuel Flash:)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

ok no one here is of any help but that's ok, the GU folks know their stuff

if anyone's interested, it's really Shmuel Flash - but the duo (2 guys) are israeli, and the translation from herbew to english is samuel

but just keep it Shmuel Flash:)

I dig this track very much...

It looks like theres a lot of Israeli artists emerging in EDM scene. Although, the only other one i can think of is Infected Mushroom. Anyone else know of any other Israelis? I am just curious...being Jewish and all.

hmm..no one jumps out at me right now, but i've heard awesome things about clubs in israel...there's one in particular that has a strange name i can't pronounse that everyone digs

not helpful, i know, if i think of any i'll let ya know:)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

hmm..no one jumps out at me right now, but i've heard awesome things about clubs in israel...there's one in particular that has a strange name i can't pronounse that everyone digs

not helpful, i know, if i think of any i'll let ya know:)

I think you are talking about Haoman 17 in Jerusalem. I was there 2 years ago for Tiesto - completely different clubbing experience then in US. A big bonus was nekkid girls dancing on the speakers:)

Originally posted by nautilus60

I dig this track very much...

It looks like theres a lot of Israeli artists emerging in EDM scene. Although, the only other one i can think of is Infected Mushroom. Anyone else know of any other Israelis? I am just curious...being Jewish and all.

Moshic, Landa, and I think Zidan (sp?). I guess Moshic's the main one. He's all over the place these days. Darrrrrrrrrrrk tribal madness.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Moshic, Landa, and I think Zidan (sp?). I guess Moshic's the main one. He's all over the place these days. Darrrrrrrrrrrk tribal madness.

Yo! Shady, Thanks for the info...I just downloaded Moshic&Zidan's Kiss100 (07-12-01) set and it is DA BOMB! Darkest shit i've ever heard.