Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you say, Roxy is gunning for international talent

Are you talking about getting European DJs to guest DJ, like Vinyl does on Saturday and Exit on Friday. If thats the case, I dont think Roxy needs to do that. Johnny Vicious is the best DJ. Unless Vicious is not back on Friday. But Roxy would have to be nuts, not to have him as the resident DJ. Saturday is Gay night, so thats a whole other crowd. Unless Roxy opens on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

>>"Johnny Vicious is the best DJ."<<

hahhaahahahah!!! HAAAA!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!! :laugh:

HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA!!!! :laugh:

:laugh:

HAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAA!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHAAA!!!! :laugh:

this shoudl be u for even thinkingthat... ---> :blown:

HAAAAAAAA! HA... OK ... I JUST SHIT MY PANTS LAUGHING... TIME TO GO WIPE...

hee...heee.... HAAAAAAA!!! ... ok im really done now... HAAAAAAAA@!

ok... still funny...

do u ACTUALLY listen to music?

ok... HAAAAAA!!! ... ok...

roxy should keep vicious, there is enough international talent going around the city. ya know, 6 months ago, half this site was nothing but vicious this and vicious that, now everyone hates on the man. he was nice enough to give us his time and give us roxy cards, and play our requests, make tshirts, etc. some people need to get off the fucking bandwagon and realize there is more to just music then buying a 12 inch because danny tenaglia has a remix on it.

Originally posted by danwilson

Are you talking about getting European DJs to guest DJ, like Vinyl does on Saturday and Exit on Friday. If thats the case, I dont think Roxy needs to do that. Johnny Vicious is the best DJ. Unless Vicious is not back on Friday. But Roxy would have to be nuts, not to have him as the resident DJ. Saturday is Gay night, so thats a whole other crowd. Unless Roxy opens on Sunday.

dude i love johnny vicious and he is one if not my favorite dj's but you def need to expand your dj horizons...and stop kissing ass please. i understand your love for his stuff and everything but bro come one!:D

It is not a secret anymore...the word is getting out!!!!

I follow a lot of Europe music magazines, sites, etc...

We should all stop bitching and realize the times we are living in!

The current battle between nightclubs for the "#1 spot" has brought TONS of international talent the west coast can only dream of.

PvD, AvB, Oakie, Corsten, Graham, Ralph, Tiesto, Sasha&Digweed,Lawrence,and on and on and on and on

We've been hit with all this talent no longer than January! OPEN YOUR EYES AND ENJOY THE VIBE!!!!!!

THIS IS SICK!!!! Have we all taken for granted the experience and variety of styles we are able to hear?!?!?! It's been like a mind trip to various countries..and I haven't even had to pack my bags!

-Dave

Originally posted by sierafoxtrot

>>"Johnny Vicious is the best DJ."<<

hahhaahahahah!!! HAAAA!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!! :laugh:

HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA!!!! :laugh:

:laugh:

HAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAA!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHAAA!!!! :laugh:

this shoudl be u for even thinkingthat... ---> :blown:

HAAAAAAAA! HA... OK ... I JUST SHIT MY PANTS LAUGHING... TIME TO GO WIPE...

hee...heee.... HAAAAAAA!!! ... ok im really done now... HAAAAAAAA@!

ok... still funny...

do u ACTUALLY listen to music?

ok... HAAAAAA!!! ... ok...

Laugh alot?....:blown:

Originally posted by scoob-e

roxy should keep vicious, there is enough international talent going around the city. ya know, 6 months ago, half this site was nothing but vicious this and vicious that, now everyone hates on the man. he was nice enough to give us his time and give us roxy cards, and play our requests, make tshirts, etc. some people need to get off the fucking bandwagon and realize there is more to just music then buying a 12 inch because danny tenaglia has a remix on it.

thank you