Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Billboard Live Friday night 4/26

meng

Hey guys, I'm spinning at Billboard this Friday night for that FEVER 3000 party with Edgar V and other house, trance, breaks, and drum and bass DJ's. Read about it at .cooljunkie..

PM me with first and last names plus number of guests for comped admission. :)

thanks guys

Sean

yoh.. im definatly there. ill probably swing by early though because i gotta be at rain. but im definatly gonna go catch you there.. just let me know where the booth is.. i couldent find it when i went last friday.. i didnt have enough time to look arround while i was there. its a nice place. haha.. and i ran into a friend of mine who works there that ive had a crush on since highschool.. this should be fun. peace

-Fatt0ny

Thanks, Mimi. I hope you guys could make it.

I'll have copies of my new CD to pass out on Friday. Me and DJFX just finished the artwork for it yesterday. Check out the cover and back. What do you guys think?

Buildings.jpg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meng

Hey guys, I'm spinning at Billboard this Friday night for that FEVER 3000 party with Edgar V and other house, trance, breaks, and drum and bass DJ's. Read about it at .cooljunkie..

PM me with first and last names plus number of guests for comped admission. :)

thanks guys

Sean

YO... could you throw a list up of the 10 hottest newest tracks your gonna drop? I'm tired of shitty music and dont want to waste my time if your playing crapp.. so throw a list up and I'll see if it passes the saleen test....

Thanks, Mimi. I hope you guys could make it.

I'll have copies of my new CD to pass out on Friday. Me and DJFX just finished the artwork for it yesterday. Check out the cover and back. What do you guys think?

Buildings.jpg

Different..... I like... :)

had complications just before i was going to head out and was not able to make it. : (

Pissed me off. i wanted to go hangs with mah people. i wanted to see meng play.. and..i wanted to hook up with the girl from my highschool i ran into last week. err.. when are you playing there again?

Awww , man you guys missed a great party! That was definitely the funnest time I've had spinning. The crowd was jamming! Dan, when are you gonna get those pics online? I'm sure you got some good ones as usual!

Danny, I'll call you later today. ;) You sould have gone last night bro!

Awww , man you guys missed a great party! That was definitely the funnest time I've had spinning. The crowd was jamming!

Sorry I missed out Sean---------->studying for finals is just kicking my ass right now! Next time I'm going to be the dancin' fewl! *Save me a copy of your new CD. :D