Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, can one of yous clear this cooljunkie question up

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I like the site, its seems one or a few of yous work for them or own the site or ???? whats the deal, just curious, I like it alot, everything is right there for viewing, though, I think there is vast room for improvment, where is the gudio fist pumping section of the site:confused:

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meng

*raises hand*

.deckjunkie. in da house

thank you for posting all the dj's pictures , now I know who to choke out when they don't play gudio fist pumping house...:D

Sorry to disappoint you about the guido fist pumping house. By the way, where did one get such a stament?, "guido fist pumping house" that is? Im curious to know?

To answer your question, most of us know the owners personally and are friends and supporters

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

Sorry to disappoint you about the guido fist pumping house. By the way, where did one get such a stament?, "guido fist pumping house" that is? Im curious to know?

To answer your question, most of us know the owners personally and are friends and supporters

deep in the heart of guido country,,,, the jersey shore and the hamptons......

Originally posted by digital7

LOL take a trip up north hit Abyss (killer sound system), Tempts, Sound Factory, etc. then your curiosity will be resolved. :D creamer saturday ??

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

LOL take a trip up north hit Abyss (killer sound system), Tempts, Sound Factory, etc. then your curiosity will be resolved. :D creamer saturday ??

ahhhh an educated man..... glad to see I"m not alone on this board...