Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those that dont sleep on Weekdays

fat0ny

Hi kids.. how are you all? well I hope.

For the past couple of months ive had very interseting sleeping habits. Since i dont work in the morning.. or work.(period) i dont have much to do at night.. i usually just stay awake at all hours of the night. sleep during the day and then repeat the cycle all over again. So i rememberd a few months back i posted something about what to do on weeknights. I stumbled on to one more thing to do for those of us that have nothing to do after 10pm on tuesday night. Club Blue (hispanola and washington). (Which i've never been to untill tonight) is open on tuesday nights till 5 am with the musical talents of DHM. If youve seen these guys friday nights at rain you know what im talking about. Little did i know theyve been playing there for about 4 years now. The venue is not big. max comp is about 85. Loungy but still nice. Its a wonderfull way to spend a tuesday night for those of you who go to sleep when the sun is up. or just dont have anything better to do at night and wanna have a drink a dance and a damn good time. If anyone knows of anything else on weekdays feel free to post. Peace.

-fatt0ny

I heard that DHM will start spinning at Nikki's on Wednesday nights; don't know if it's entirely true or not but with this awesome weather and their music, Nikki's sounds like an excellent option if you don't want to hit BED.

:):hat:

yeah.. their playing at nikkis now last i heard.. ill have conformation on that on saturday morning (friday late late night)

hehe.. yeah.. i wish i could drink free till 2am.. i got tits already.. all i need now is a twat and a dress.

-fat0ny

here's a party thats been going on for years.. great sounds & vibe

Fuacata! every thursday @

Hoy Como Ayer, 2212 sw 8th st, little havana

this party has been getting national attention from the NY Times & Washington Post..heres a bit...

The music, by the Spam All-Stars, is a blend of Latin, funk, hip-hop and reggae rhythms that coexist comfortably in the fertile imagination of Andrew Yeomanson, a 32-year-old Canadian D.J. with a large collection of old Latin records and a voracious appetite for creating new sounds.

Every week, always on Thursday, Mr. Yeomanson sets the tone for the night, splicing and pasting a bit of bass here, a chunk of drum beats there from old records while his band — a trio of saxophone, timbales and trombone — follows him and together they improvise

http://www.spamallstars.com/home.htm

you can also listen to audio here...

this is a party that everyone should experience at least once and

guarantee you'll be back...

just thought id share..... :)

gotta luv dj le spam's versitality!

yeah dhm's been up and down the beach for at least 4 years now. they've been holdin down blue, while bouncing around goddess (before on sunday nights) and some smaller hotel (forgot the name) after that. now they'll be at nikki's on wednesday nights. things are looking up for the dhm boys. hopefully they'll bring down mark farina one of these weekends!! ;)

OH FUXOR! my dad goes to that place.. dude.. i love the spam allstars.. but ... shit.. man... its like.. my dads gonna be there.. do you know how weird thats gonna be... haha.. there has to be someway that you guys can make me look special.. so he can think im sombody in the world

talk about versatile, spam is spinning his electro miami bass set

@ pop life this sat. nite...chk it.

tell me what dad looks like , ill buy him a beer.......lol

thats funny about moms & pops going to hoy como ayer..

one time i saw grandma gettin funky in da place...

but you do get alot of latina in there...

the cover is $5 i think... still a good party & vibe...

hard to get spam guest list unless ya know andrew i guess...

they also play at jazid but it probably wont have the same vibe..

Checked them out tonight.. it was really good. Ive seen them at Rain before and they were incredible.. the fact that this place is 4 blocks from my house makes it all the more enjoyable. Got some nice pictures tonight. Door people where nice. place was packed. ha Some lady handed my friend a beer for no reason. It was a great time.

-Fat0ny

SSM

thought you'd like it...& its only 4 blks from your place!!!! DAM....

its been a while since ive been there(here i am pushin the shit like it my night).. we def gotta meet up there sometime...

im heading out backpackin for a month.. but when i get back we'll see..... so was there any grandmas hanging tonight???