Originally posted by clubkat

theres only one tasty girl. . .thank god ive got her! :tongue:

hehe ill talk dirty all u want baby! :licker:

And gabo steals tasty from mangycat lol

Guest gabo

and gabo also gets a paw shoved up his ass for trying

oh. . .lol

and gabo gets his pitbull which he hasnt fed in a week, after the little kitty... run kitty run.

Originally posted by gabo

and gabo gets his pitbull which he hasnt fed in a week, after the little kitty... run kitty run.

sigh. . .when will the little moron learn, i am the queen of the jungle? that bitch dog of yours wont know what hit her!. . .

run kitty run? i never back down from shit. . .one shiny claw and they are'a runnin! :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

:eek: Oh my... This is kinda fun! :grin2: I think I'm just gonna sit back and watch the three of you duke it out between yourselves... :grin:

May the best man... bear... or cat... win! :D

ehh I dont need to fight over you. I ve been therealready... all I need to do is snap my fingers and youll come!

snap..........:letsgo:

Guest gabo

sigh. . .when will the little moron learn, i am the queen of the jungle? that bitch dog of yours wont know what hit her!. . .

run kitty run? i never back down from shit. . .one shiny claw and they are'a runnin! :mad:

you are not the queen of the jungle... I believe that job is already taken by the lioness. youare just a stray cat that has lost her way.

I know the best way to get rid of stray cats... get a big rat trap and put alittle food on it.... here kitty kitty:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Okay Gabo just got his ass kicke out of the running.

Kitten? Phatman?

oh puleaze... all I have to do is that thing you like:licker: you know in which positon too:D and youll be on all fours crawling to me...waving you little tight yummy as in the air, waiting for me to lick it up and down...

oh puleaze... all I have to do is that thing you like:licker: you know in which positon too:D and youll be on all fours crawling to me...waving you little tight yummy as in the air, waiting for me to lick it up and down...

oh snap...tasty..its on now baby...I'm sure you can't resist :licker:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

oh snap...tasty..its on now baby...I'm sure you can't resist :licker:

And she knows how and where I love to :licker:

All I can really say to that is...

*drip*

Hay que passion...why dont you two fuck already...

As for me, talk is cheap and time fighting is time I can spend on pleasing Tasty...let's go girl...i'm a real man that will do nothing but please you...again and again and again...