Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does the VIP cards for Temps + Surf club do?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vip-tech

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU SHOULD JUST GO TO BAMBOO DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't bash the BOO, that place is a great pregame....

Temps gets you 10 bucks off, but on holiday weekends forget about it...

surf, I'm not sure, but last year a lot of people werer pissed off cause every sunday was a "special" event and they didn't get shit for their vip card....

Originally posted by vip-tech

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU SHOULD JUST GO TO BAMBOO DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Fucking Christ. I asked a simple question. Does it make you better than me because you know what a VIP card does?

VIP cards change every year. One year it can be comped, one year it can be reduced. Alright Hoss?. See you at temps.

Originally posted by cgm

Surf club is supposed to get you in free, as it states on the back of the card, but they consider every Sunday a "Special Event" so it is usually around $5 off cover, sometimes more..

Surf Club and Joeys in Clifton are known for pulling this shit all the time.

Originally posted by cgm

Surf club is supposed to get you in free, as it states on the back of the card, but they consider every Sunday a "Special Event" so it is usually around $5 off cover, sometimes more..

I remember people getting pissed about this last year..... The only time anyone really goes to Surf is on Sundays. I care more about the VIP card because I hate the lines there.