Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When does everyone get to move into their shore house?

Originally posted by teresadf

I thought this might be a fun topic being that summer is right around the corner!

Anyway my roomies and I are hoping to move into our house very soon. The house needs to pass inspection 1st then we can move in! :D

Teresa...get the couch ready for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can move in the weekend before Memorial Day weekend!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Teresa...get the couch ready for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can move in the weekend before Memorial Day weekend!

:)

The couch is yours sweetie! :D And make sure you save some room for me in your place when Kimmie and I venture to Tempts. ;)

Originally posted by teresadf

I thought this might be a fun topic being that summer is right around the corner!

Anyway my roomies and I are hoping to move into our house very soon. The house needs to pass inspection 1st then we can move in! :D

we dont get our house until memorial day weekend that friday right after work!!! its gonna be nuts.

Originally posted by Emmitt

the thursday of memorial day weekend, right cigs?.........but I think I'm heading down next weekend for my tempts card....who else is down to go too?

Wed. or Thurs.....one of the two....KD might need to go down Wednesday to drop some stuff off.

Originally posted by Emmitt

I think I'm heading down next weekend for my tempts card....who else is down to go too?

Are you guys coming down next weekend ???? Looks like we may need to do some shots at ceeotters bar befor i leave for my cruise next sunday morning!!

Originally posted by clubangel

Okay ...let me know that ONE time this summer that will be..hehehee

hey- that's not true at all!!!!! We are actually planning on venturing there TWICE this summer, FYI. :laugh: :laugh:

(I added your favorite faces for the full effect.)

Mine isn't until Memorial Weekend but get this - I'm leaving for Cancun on May 18 (Saturday) and I will be arriving back in Jersey May 25 (Saturday - Memorial Weekend) running home and grabbing the puppy and then it's off to the shore for more partying!!! I'm going to be dead by Tuesday!!!

We will see how I do at Temps that weekend!!! :) :) :D