Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im spinning my first big party! show some love!

Originally posted by trancend

i dont have all the info yet, but this is what i DO know

saturday, june 8

allentown, pa

echostar (thats me :D)

still waiting on 3 more headliners, dont wanna say names yet but yeah i better see you all there:D

Congrats Justin!! I'll see if I can make it over to PA.. keep us informed about the other 3 headliners!!

Congrats Trancend!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the venue!!!! For all of you who think Allentown is so far away, it's only 1 1/2 hours from the Lincoln, the Holland or the GWB. I drove that nice strip of 78 at least twice a month to party in NY for a year and a half and I mean driving, partying and driving home the next morning!!! We used to have a blast. It's not so bad. Now I live here. I will be looking for more detail!!;)

If anyone needs a lift let me know!!!!

Philly is only about an hour from Allentown. That's it!!!!!

ok guys....this is important

were trying to sell as many tickets in advance as possible because we need to keep the line as short as we can. (we dont wanna draw unnecessary attention by having a line around the block)

i arranged it so that everyone who wants a ticket from me only has to pay $20, and ill come to you to bring you the advance ticket (provided youre not far away)

or you can mail me a check and ill put you on a list at the door