Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help I'm going to ORLANDO

freshl7freshl7

Sorry Fresh, but I think your gonna be real dissapointed if your looking for something like a NYC or Sobe nightclub scene. I moved up here from miami about 6 months ago and I've managed to find some decent spots in Orlando's downtown area. First of all, if your in on Thursday nights check out Roxy for Ibiza thursdays. Sometimes they bring in a big name dj for the night, but it's the best club up here in my opinion, and it's only good on thursdays. Fridays at Blueroom are ok, mostly mainstream trance, but up here in orlando you can't escape the breaks so take what you can get. Also check out Icon if you like, sometimes they bring in big name talent like Sander, Tall Paul, and I think Darude was here last weekend..... lol. My favorite lounge is called Ybors. A little tough of a find, PM me if you need any more help when you are down here.

-Chaos

Thanks for the info! Where do the girls hang out best places to hook up? Any some of my friends are into hip-hop is there anything good that is not to Ghetto? We are staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown Orlando is that far from the action (or the little action that there is?)

Hey fresh,

As far as Orlando goes I have a bad feeling that you are going to be a little dissapointed. I've been living in Otown for the past 5 months and Im suffering from the disease of suckyclubitis. The clubs here are seriously fo the family. Last call, yes.....last call is at 2am and most clubs close not to long after that. Also, the music, After a heavy radio rotation of cheesy dance and breaks I jump on stage with the rest of my kazoo band and break it down oldschool. We play a mix of new age and garage. The chicks dig it. Its quite a site. Overall, You can still have a good time if you are that kind of person. Goodluck.:D:idea::(