Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Coal??? joeg, kris, etc.

my roomie is still asleep. I had to have dinner with the rents last night - they returned from new mexico where they'd been for 2 months.

so, was music good? did Doomer show up? anything interesting / anyone interesting show up?

Originally posted by roha3000

Shannon is still not awake? I can't remember the last time I slept that long. Very impressive. Pete, good luck with the job hunt. I know its a bitch. This market sucks ass.

Oh damn, that read "gotta get a jobby job", not "got a jobby job"... Sorry Pete...it's been a slow day.

You sure you still want that job? See what it does to me?

yes, my roomie has mad sleeping skills. she can hit 12 - 15 hours a day if she gets the chance.

um...i job is more than just work. job = income (unless you're dumb enough to work for free)

i would be happy to continue to do nothing if someone can arrange and inheritance, trust fund or lottery winning for me. i'm quite good at doing nothing in fact.

Originally posted by barvybe

yes, my roomie has mad sleeping skills. she can hit 12 - 15 hours a day if she gets the chance.

I just remembered when I slept that long. The day I returned from Miami I slept for 23 hours (12, then food, then piss, then another 11). I was still a huge mess the next day at work. Other than the times I totally abuse myself like I did in Miami, I find it impossible to sleep like that.

um...i job is more than just work. job = income (unless you're dumb enough to work for free)

i would be happy to continue to do nothing if someone can arrange and inheritance, trust fund or lottery winning for me. i'm quite good at doing nothing in fact.

. .. as am I . . .if you happen to hook a deal like that up . . gimmie a call and I'll quintuple the money in six months . . don't worry . . I don't charge that high of a fee . . ;) . .

Originally posted by roha3000

I just remembered when I slept that long. The day I returned from Miami I slept for 23 hours (12, then food, then piss, then another 11). I was still a huge mess the next day at work. Other than the times I totally abuse myself like I did in Miami, I find it impossible to sleep like that.

. . . lightweight . . . I slept 4 and a half and wowed them at work the next day . . . :tongue: . . ;) . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . lightweight . . . I slept 4 and a half and wowed them at work the next day . . . :tongue: . . ;) . . .

Whatever bro, didn't you only go out 2 nights in Miami?? I went out all day and all night and slept for a total of 8 hours for the entire 6 days. I don't even want to hear it.

Ron & Mike: are you two kids having a pissing contest over partying endurance??? when you want to step up and play with the big boys, let me know... (yeah... try it without drugs/alcohol... unless of course... your drug is muuuuusssiiiicccc...)

;)

Originally posted by joeg

Ron & Mike: are you two kids having a pissing contest over partying endurance??? when you want to step up and play with the big boys, let me know... (yeah... try it without drugs/alcohol... unless of course... your drug is muuuuusssiiiicccc...)

;)

Shut your mouth boy.

"life moves pretty quick. if you don't open your eyes and look around it'll pass you by..." (or something to that effect) Ferris Beuler.

"sleep is for the weak" Peter Goldey

lol...cute.....and very profound! ;)

Originally posted by joeg

;)

watch it kiddo . . I was doing this shit when You were in grade school . . . :tongue: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . It was fun . . . got there when it opened . .chilled with da crew for a while . . Watched Wool throw down (got my healing for the week) . . then left around 11:45 ish . . (sorry Cara. . workity work called) . . .

Mike, what time did you get there (I don't know when it opens)? I didn't come this week because I didn't think anybody'd be there before I had to turn around and leave... definitely want to check it out though...