Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RE: The Ass :: Please explain something to me

georgym

Recently, ive been seeing a SLEW of threads dedicated to the ass: eating it, kissing it, suckingit , and insertion :woah:

Now I LOVE a good ass; Men and women both look HOT with a nice backside.

The question is, i am surprised how one can make an Ass become a sexual experience NOw i can understand involving the ass in foreplay and all that, but does the actual act of lovemaking, such as eating, licking and all the way to home base actually turn people on?

I've never ventured into this direction, so im asking you all. At first thought, i get turned off at the thought of involving the rear into deep sexual interaction. The smell, the possibility of infection, etc. just makes me :yuck:

But maybe im missing something? Please inform this smurf?/?

Originally posted by rachel1997

http://www.thespark.com/assquiz/

Thankx for the link, Rachel (62% for me , i have a nice Hiney :D .)

But it still didn't answer my question. For instance, in the quiz, there's a question that asks :

When you see 2 tomato's together, are you tempted to bite it, stick your finger in between them, none of these or both of there?

And I answered BITE IT . Sticking things between tomato's :confused:

I guess it just comes down to personal preference. But i can't see how people like to get all hardcore with the backside... can't you rip cartiladge or something like that?

Good question. Sometimes I wonder why I want my girl's ass so bad. I think it's because I just never had it before and it would be something different. Other than that, I couldn't really tell you why I would love for my girl to see her ass on my face and allow me to lick away. :tongue:

See, the difference is, when your eating pussy, you can pretend it's anything you want, chicken, a hamburger, french fries...but when your eating ass, you know its ass!...Now some people prefer syrup, and some people prefer jelly, I prefer syrup!!!

Just dig in and enjoy. Racheal has a fetish for getting her ass eaten, so go for it! Now remember, take a shower first to clean the arse.

Let us all know who it goes :-)

Ripping cartilege? :confused: There's no cartilege to rip. There are tons of nerves back there just begging to be stimulated. And as long as Smurfette showers you don't have to worry about a smell. :tongue:

Not to mention the prostate gland- the "male g-spot"- is only accessible through anal stimulation.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

See, the difference is, when your eating pussy, you can pretend it's anything you want, chicken, a hamburger, french fries...but when your eating ass, you know its ass!...Now some people prefer syrup, and some people prefer jelly, I prefer syrup!!!

WTF??? Could you explain to me how the fuck you could be eating pussy and imagine it to be french fries or a hamburger??? Either that or let me know what restaurants you go to because I think I'd like to give it a try! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Ripping cartilege? :confused: There's no cartilege to rip. There are tons of nerves back there just begging to be stimulated. And as long as Smurfette showers you don't have to worry about a smell. :tongue:

Not to mention the prostate gland- the "male g-spot"- is only accessible through anal stimulation.

Hmmm, thanks a lot for the info, tastyt. Im sure smurfette likes to shower a lot:laugh:

Maybe soon I'll be able to stimulate her nerves back there sometime :tongue:

And the Male - G spot! I didn't know about that :eek::D

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Just dig in and enjoy. Racheal has a fetish for getting her ass eaten, so go for it! Now remember, take a shower first to clean the arse.

Let us all know who it goes :-)

I don't know WTF you're talking about, but when I eat pussy, I eat pussy and know it's pussy. When I eat ass, I eat ass and know it's ass. Love them both!:D