Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K + tanning beds = AMAZING!!!

have to tell you guys that this combo is great..been doing it for years now but just figured i'd bring it up to see if any others thought the same..especially when the tanningbeds have cd players in them..i just bring along a slammin' cd and blast away.. deep house works great or even some bangin tribal to keep the mood flowing...

I feel like i am in an escape pod being beemed away from the mother ship to safety.. 0R some strange alien experiment thats about to probe my insides for some crazy human cloning FUN... okay maybe thats a lil extreme but its still A fun experiernce...

anybody else with me on this one ???? peace

Yeah..I can feel that. When I used to do it, I'd feel like I was on one of those covered water slides in a amusemtn park going up, down, left right, loop da loops, and shit. I'd totally loose track of time..not even knowing if my eyes were open or not. The tanning salon staff always saw me stumbling out the door with a huge K ring on my nose, clothes half on, and the most fucked up smile on my face.

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org

Originally posted by Evan

The tanning salon staff always saw me stumbling out the door with a huge K ring on my nose, clothes half on, and the most fucked up smile on my face.

actually, the above is a weekly tradition for me... LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by Evan

Dude...it's time for you to read my posts in the "K Intake" posts.

Evan

yeah man, its pretty wild to think that the whole k situation can get that out of hand.. people don;t take that shit seriously anymore.. its sad.. i have my ups & downs.. sometimes a month or two off ..most was 4 months... then other times its just out of hand.. what you were saying in the 'intake' post really hit home & i'm glad somebody can come out & say those things about the dangers of our little bitch 'K'erri :D