Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Review

Thanks to all that came out to Abyss last night....We are very dedicated to bringing in the top talent to Abyss...we are very concerned with our production and who we promote to...as you can see the crowd was amazing....

WE THANK YOU ALL THAT CAME OUT!!! MUCH MORE TO COME!!!

WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK CLUB ABYSS...THERE OPENMINDEDNESS MADE THIS NIGHT A SUCCESS. THEY WERE BEHIND US 100%.

Thanks Again...We ll be back soon.

BLUEPRINT ENT.

JAHRED

MARK BEE

Originally posted by blueprint

Thanks to all that came out to Abyss last night....We are very dedicated to bringing in the top talent to Abyss...we are very concerned with our production and who we promote to...as you can see the crowd was amazing....

WE THANK YOU ALL THAT CAME OUT!!! MUCH MORE TO COME!!!

WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK CLUB ABYSS...THERE OPENMINDEDNESS MADE THIS NIGHT A SUCCESS. THEY WERE BEHIND US 100%.

Thanks Again...We ll be back soon.

BLUEPRINT ENT.

JAHRED

MARK BEE

Whatsup bro, i work with Joey , Willie + Brian. YOu guys did a great job with the night, was a pleasure to work with you, lookin forward to doing it again.

Okay I know I am going to get abused for saying this but I honestly was NOT feeling Danny last night, Actually I think the

opening DJ was really good. I think Danny held back alot for some

reason maybe because it Jersey but I really didnt expect to be hearing songs by Rui di silva and thirty three. I also didnt expect to hear Be yourself for that matter. I expect to listen to more Percussion than Vocals.

thats my opinion

It was nice to hear Danny for a few hours on a freakin' Thursday and not have to drive 1.5 hours...................

All the fakies I didn't care for, who were too worried about looking in the mirror,hair, and who was looking at them. They need to take the shackls off their feet.................................

Originally posted by mane

Okay I know I am going to get abused for saying this but I honestly was NOT feeling Danny last night, Actually I think the

reason maybe because it Jersey but I really didnt expect to be hearing songs by Rui di silva and thirty three. I also didnt expect to hear Be yourself for that matter. I expect to listen to more Percussion than Vocals.

thats my opinion

That's why I said he "PLAYED FOR THE CROWD"...

Originally posted by mane

thats my opinion

as far as him playing for the crowd his set didn't change that much from vinyl the friday before at least until 5:30..he did throw in a few more vocals but maybe like 3 more tracks..his tracks didn't run as long as they normally do..i'd imagine cuz of a shorst set

in my opinion dt is not all about the drums although thats what people expect from him..some of the best nites i've had at vinyl are nites when he throws on vocals..most memorable??CLASSICS NITE - past present and future

There was a guest list there when i got there. as soon as the bouncers checked your ID there were 2 girls sitting at a table with clipboards with names of people on lists. you tell them the name of a list and they give you a ticket. maybe they stopped the list early or at a certain time i dont know. maybe they had to take a potty break together when you arrived??