Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mitsubishi Song?

that track if they took away the cheesy vocoded vocals would be good as hell. only problem is whenever i think of this track i just have to think about that stupid girl in the fucking eclipse eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. :mad:

Originally posted by dbilas

I actually think the vocals are quite nice. I guess it depends on what mood you're in. I believe that the vinyl double-pack has a version without the vocals, but it might be a remix.

--DC

hmm i might wanna check that out. but i dunno about those vocals....that vocoded shit like that's just soooooo pete tong @ ministry of sound or some shit know what i'm saying, its just too played out club cheese. other than that i love the beat in the track very rolling & housey and kinda deep in a way.

i'm on the ny board a lot and i don't live there, though, to be fair, i might not look on this board as much as i do if i weren't from ny. still, i look on a bunch of the boards because it's good to get everyone's perspectives and see what's going on all over. we're all cp, so who needs boundaries :cool: ?

p.s. the l.a. board isn't visited as often and needs more love ;) .