Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit 4/26 "The Return of Tony Draper" review.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for ruining our post guys. All we wanted to do was post a review about draper. Yous guys need to get a life or something because you talk about draper more then we do. And jsut to let you know i seen plenty of djs with talent before. Does tiesto, jp, johnny viscious, christopher lawrence jsut to name a few have any talent? If so, well i still prefer hearing draper over them. And since when are drapers songs on ktu :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You let me know when rhythem ready and bandacmp come on ktu, until then dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about. And dont worry i aint coming to vinyl. I heard it like the size of a bar, and i like big clubs like eixt and sf.

Originally posted by zekefreak

yeah so last night was my first time hearing the "infamous" tony draper and I can't say it was ALL that bad...I mean, if you can look past all the tough guy juice head guidos, k-holed asians passed out on the dance floor, anally intrusive security, KTU style cheese hits straight off of a CD, and the sight of 14 year old girls puking their brains out, it wasn't that bad of a night...what the fuck am I talking about...last night sucked. Can't fucking wait for next friday!:blown:

Zeke

You are OK in my book :)

Originally posted by zekefreak

yeah so last night was my first time hearing the "infamous" tony draper and I can't say it was ALL that bad...I mean, if you can look past all the tough guy juice head guidos, k-holed asians passed out on the dance floor, anally intrusive security, KTU style cheese hits straight off of a CD, and the sight of 14 year old girls puking their brains out, it wasn't that bad of a night...what the fuck am I talking about...last night sucked. Can't fucking wait for next friday!:blown:

:laugh::mad:

Originally posted by xhead247x

Thanx for ruining our post guys. All we wanted to do was post a review about draper. Yous guys need to get a life or something because you talk about draper more then we do. And jsut to let you know i seen plenty of djs with talent before. Does tiesto, jp, johnny viscious, christopher lawrence jsut to name a few have any talent? If so, well i still prefer hearing draper over them. And since when are drapers songs on ktu :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You let me know when rhythem ready and bandacmp come on ktu, until then dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about. And dont worry i aint coming to vinyl. I heard it like the size of a bar, and i like big clubs like eixt and sf.

bandcamp... ahahahahahahaahahahahaha

btw, rhythm ready is not a song its noyze

HEHEHEH FOR ALL U HATERS OUT THERE I SAY FUCK U !!!

OUR CREW HAD A BLAST WHEN HE OPENED HIS SET

THE ENERGY WAS HIGH!!!

BUT THE LIGHTS SUXKED!!!!

NO OFFENSE!!!!!!

ALL I REMEMBER THAT WAS ME STARTING TO CHEAR AT THE BEGINING OF HIS SET DRAPER DRAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bebby6919

ok jon and rob i like you guys but both of you and djshaned STFU! :laugh:

We dont need nor want you people at exit... :laugh:

like i stated waste of time.....

sorry....i'm just not a fan of Tony's music anymore....he used to rock last summer....i miss those days of Exit

Originally posted by bebby6919

If we love Draper and his style of music and mixing (yes he does too mix)

HAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: since when?? LOL.. his mixing sounds like throwing a shit load of SHITTY songs into a blender and hitting the HIGH button. D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!

Debbie.. you were in luck last night cause you got to hear mixing at Matrix that surpasses Draper ANY DAY.

Originally posted by djshaned

sorry....i'm just not a fan of Tony's music anymore....he used to rock last summer....i miss those days of Exit

Shane!!! You don't know what you missed fri nite hun it was insane i think you would've enjoyed it :D

Originally posted by kayeangel

anyways friday nite was off the fucken hook vibe was insane draper was insane nuff said

Well.. I wasn't there, I don't like Draper, I wouldn't have wanted to be there..

But honestly Kim, I'm glad to hear that you and all the Draper-headz had a wonderful night on Friday.

I figure, I'm having a good time out in the club scene, granted it's listening to completely different ish but I don't see why tons of Draper fans shouldn't have fun either.

And whether I would like to admit it or not, Exit IS Draper's home so I'm glad that all you guys were able to have his return and once again enjoy your Friday nights.

Hopefully I'll see you all soon, but I don't think it will be until Tall Paul or maybe Fortier is there.. but either way, I'm looking forward to, not Draper, but just to see the smiles and energy that all of you guys used to have.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

Well.. I wasn't there, I don't like Draper, I wouldn't have wanted to be there..

But honestly Kim, I'm glad to hear that you and all the Draper-headz had a wonderful night on Friday.

I figure, I'm having a good time out in the club scene, granted it's listening to completely different ish but I don't see why tons of Draper fans shouldn't have fun either.

And whether I would like to admit it or not, Exit IS Draper's home so I'm glad that all you guys were able to have his return and once again enjoy your Friday nights.

Hopefully I'll see you all soon, but I don't think it will be until Tall Paul or maybe Fortier is there.. but either way, I'm looking forward to, not Draper, but just to see the smiles and energy that all of you guys used to have.

:D :D :D

well as far as i know after May 17th all other international dj's are cancelled except for pvd