Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NMO results.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

u being fat? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

there's not an ounce of fat on u.

Not according to that picture that is.. ;) Cameras can be deceiving..

P.S. AWWWWWWWW to the "who would have thought" pic. :D

Originally posted by godfatherbam

holy shit...rob i just remembered something...u remember in the car on the way back to the club what was goin on in my car...the song that we all just outta no where started singin???/ ahahahahahahaha that shit was maaaaaaaaaaaad funny kvljbrewubnvkrjeqnbv

dude, i have no clue wtf u r talkin about. :laugh:

God damn was i drunk

all i have to say... is THANK U MIKEYYYY for playin my song... :D i heard u played it before i got there and i was so mad that i missed it.... but then u threw it down for me again and shouted me out lol ;) between that and french kiss, lol, u did me dirty mike. :tongue:

~~~~~highlight of my night...a guy comes up to me in the dj booth and says "yo hun u should give my girlfriend dancing lessons!!" hahahhahhahaah we schooled them showed them how its done!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

P.S. bugouts cd is amazing!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

gas:$15

tolls:$3

admission to matrix night club:$5

drinks:$20

tossin a little midget across the dance floor and gettin booted from the club during "goin thru it":priceless :D:tongue:

I spent a hell of a lot more money on alcohol:drunk: :drunk:

Ok well its monday and i just got home from Larrys.. Saturday night (besides all the drama) was insane!! Sorry about getting there late... It was great seeing everyone as well. Rob I wish i had my camera when you tapped the juicehead midget!! It was sooooooo funny... great pics... I will have mine soon. I dropped them off today to get developed and I now know how to work my scanner (thanx to larry)... I had fun with all of you... Jessie, Larry, Rob, Jay, Helen, Cody, Alan, Mike, Buggout, Lynne, Gary, Art and nice meeting hitokiri24... Let me know when we are all gonna go again.. cant wait!

Originally posted by codica3

Debbie -- fuck Draper!! LOL.. good seeing you there hun!! I loved your top I thought it was absolutely adorable.. I want one!! Heh.. hope you had a good time.

hey cody.. it was good seeing you as well.. thanx.. draper rocks.. lol.. Buggout was insanne as well.. but my opinions still doesnt change... DRAPER FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :laugh: