Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GET READY--May 11th Club Rio

Guest saleen351

ahhhhhhhh finally a club not spending huge money on international djs, instead they are utilizing are local talent... should be a great night...

PS have justin burn his set to upload to us...

Saleen - I really hope you can make it out to my place the night we open man...I am a bit confused as to where you are from - Are you in Jersey or Florida ?...if its Jersey I look forward to you coming out to my place's opening (The space@252, bloomfield NJ) the best of the new school meets the best of the old school....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Good luck Justin.

Thanks Bri! You should of came out to Metro Lounge this past Thursday, yes I know I know, its an 18+ party, but the party was ridiculously packed, and LOL, at the end of the night it was still packed to the walls with people chanting one more song.

I haven't been to Rio yet to even see the setup, so I have no idea what to expect.

Saleen: ill bring a DAT recorder to record the set.

Guest saleen351

sorry greg I'm stuck here in lauderdale... some how I manage...:D

justin got a few questions fro ya...

what is a DAT and how does it work?

Ever hear rapture vocals over Hide U original mix dub...? I heard it once and it blew my mind...

when you record your set please play the Jam and fuck with it so brian1500 finally understands that track is good.:D

send that shit out on AG... when I get it I'll upload it to the AG group..... about 200 people...

Originally posted by saleen351

what is a DAT and how does it work?

Saleen,

I'd be glad to answer this question for you. I just sold my DAT player on Ebay for $400 because I never used it. Basically, its stands for Digital Audio Tape and works very much like a cassette deck. The tapes look like those DV's in everyones digital camcorders. Dat players just record audio in digital instead of analog. One great fuckin thing about them over CD Burners is that you can record over 2 hours on 1 DAT tape. DOPE! Then, hook the player up to your computer and record a set in your hardrive. WALLAH! A live digital mix in your PC. Theyre not too common anymore except in studios..

Hope that helps...