Clubplanet Nightlife Community

couple abducted from sobe club, raped and stabbed..

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

we should put to death one of them once a week for a month.... that will send a message....

yup yup i agree !!! & the 2 brothers ... kill them slowly infront of eachother so that one could see the other suffer... that would make it alot worse for them... they had no mercy ...have no mercy on them either !! fuck it !! pieces of shit !!

What a scary story and to know that they were right around Penrod's is even freakier.

It really is sad because a month after the Sept 11th, I was walking with a friend coming from Crobar and we got mugged. The beach definitely needs better security because no one was able to locate any cops at the time. It was a terrible situation to be in and we were lucky because he did not have a weapon. Otherwise we probably would of been hurt because we were fighting with him until he finally got away.

The cops are too busy standing outside of the clubs instead of driving around the secluded areas just like by Penrods.

It is terrible to know that it was random and not planned. Those men deserve to die all in the same room slowly so they can watch each other !! no mercy, they are sick and people like that are not needed in this world !

FlyG.:splat:

Originally posted by flygrl

What a scary story and to know that they were right around Penrod's is even freakier.

It really is sad because a month after the Sept 11th, I was walking with a friend coming from Crobar and we got mugged. The beach definitely needs better security because no one was able to locate any cops at the time. It was a terrible situation to be in and we were lucky because he did not have a weapon. Otherwise we probably would of been hurt because we were fighting with him until he finally got away.

The cops are too busy standing outside of the clubs instead of driving around the secluded areas just like by Penrods.

It is terrible to know that it was random and not planned. Those men deserve to die all in the same room slowly so they can watch each other !! no mercy, they are sick and people like that are not needed in this world !

FlyG.:splat:

sorry to hear that...that truly sucks..but u are right, i was telling my sister...that penrods at night? very bad place to be...if u wanna get mugged, by liquids, crobar or level is the best place..always cops out there...guess the cops were at the dunkin doughnuts during ur mugging and this tragedy..truly sad...:(

what are you talking about.. there is plenty of security on south beach. The beach is full of help full, not to mention cluefull bouncers that are ready to take care of any situation that presents it self. unless your a guy thats trying to get in by yourself for all you know he could be a terrorist. And as for the cops.. they have hundreds of them out on the streets. keeping our city safe from unlawfull and potentiallly dangerous parking spaces...

pfft. one time i saw a cop giving a guy a jump start and helping him push his car across the way from crobar.. i actually thought highly of them for that one instant. most of the time. cops are useless. unless you know their gonna rob you 2 hours in advance.

Originally posted by fat0ny

what are you talking about.. there is plenty of security on south beach. The beach is full of help full, not to mention cluefull bouncers that are ready to take care of any situation that presents it self. unless your a guy thats trying to get in by yourself for all you know he could be a terrorist. And as for the cops.. they have hundreds of them out on the streets. keeping our city safe from unlawfull and potentiallly dangerous parking spaces...

pfft. one time i saw a cop giving a guy a jump start and helping him push his car across the way from crobar.. i actually thought highly of them for that one instant. most of the time. cops are useless. unless you know their gonna rob you 2 hours in advance.

Rarely have I seen cops actually doing what they are supposed to do, which is serve the public. As per my experiences, cops are drunk on power and will go out of their way to harass the innocent. Harassing the innocent is less dangerous and more profitable from a monetary standpoint than actually attempting to thwart real criminals.

Originally posted by patrickl

Rarely have I seen cops actually doing what they are supposed to do, which is serve the public. As per my experiences, cops are drunk on power and will go out of their way to harass the innocent. Harassing the innocent is less dangerous and more profitable from a monetary standpoint than actually attempting to thwart real criminals.

Patrickl, don't generalize as if all cops are evil and are out to harass the innocent. There are some good cops its just that the bad seeds are always the ones that stand out the most. Just remember their jobs isn't easy. :blank::eek:

Originally posted by naomi1

Patrickl, don't generalize as if all cops are evil and are out to harass the innocent. There are some good cops its just that the bad seeds are always the ones that stand out the most. Just remember their jobs isn't easy. :blank::eek:

thats true...but i have noticed there are more bad seeds..than good ones...i went to school with cops, i was the only criminal justice major that was going to law school...and let me tell u, some not all (cops) are just as bad the criminals they are suppose to catch...but i guess who better to catch criminals, than a criminal...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

thats true...but i have noticed there are more bad seeds..than good ones...i went to school with cops, i was the only criminal justice major that was going to law school...and let me tell u, some not all (cops) are just as bad the criminals they are suppose to catch...but i guess who better to catch criminals, than a criminal...:tongue:

That is soo true...:laugh:

There's never enough security on the beach with all of the chaos at every corner of the night. I guess it's a matter of being at the wrong place in the wrong time. I am just thankful that i am safe and sound :)

However, there are definitely more bad cops then there are good cops.

They are out to bust people with traffic tickets while freaks are stealing and taking advantage of people. I know traffic tickets should be done but come on sometimes they are ridiculous! :eek:

I just hope they make these 5 guys suffer including the one that is 16 years of age. He should be treated like an adult, because of his monsterous act !

Thanks Nightstar and Mrmatas01 for the feedback !

:rolleyes: FLyG.

Originally posted by naomi1

I know.........it's just that I've had enough stuff happen to me involving the police that makes it impossible for me to give them any credit or praise. I've been harassed by the police on more than one occasion for breaking petty little ordinances designed to protect me from myself - and taken a whole lot of completely unwarranted NASTY verbal abuse from them that would make drunken sailors blush......I can't stand them. Hell, I've been bothered by the police more in my life than I've been bothered by actual criminals.

Originally posted by patrickl

I know.........it's just that I've had enough stuff happen to me involving the police that makes it impossible for me to give them any credit or praise. I've been harassed by the police on more than one occasion for breaking petty little ordinances designed to protect me from myself - and taken a whole lot of completely unwarranted NASTY verbal abuse from them that would make drunken sailors blush......I can't stand them. Hell, I've been bothered by the police more in my life than I've been bothered by actual criminals.

Bottom line your experience that you've had with police is probably one that many others have experienced and it is sad to say....but the bad seeds are always the ones that stand out the most.... :( You will never see a good cop harass someone for the heck of it.

These guys should all be shot, that poor girl and her family; her boyfriend is lucky to have gotten away with his life. personally walking on the beach in a secluded area is not a wise thing to do, definitely watch your back and stay near people is the thing to do, at least within shouting distance.