Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Santana Vs. Boris Record For Record

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Now that is funny. Boris cant even spin sesame street records and he expects to spin again Richie I know this has to be a joke or something. I would actually go too to see Boris make an ass out of himself.

ok i am stepping in here, besides the fact that boris is one of my friends, you obviously have not heard him as of late, and being that him and richie are very good friends i think they are gonna work very well off one another, boris is one of our area's best jocks hands down, he is the only one in our area to hold down a reputable party in manhatten, i think your point is moot here, now i would also like to state i am in no way saying richie is bad or wont be able to hang with boris,because i personally am a bigger santana fan as we all know ;)

Now that is funny. Boris cant even spin sesame street records and he expects to spin again Richie I know this has to be a joke or something. I would actually go too to see Boris make an ass out of himself.

you obviously have no clue. boris is a great Dj with one of the better track selections then most Dj's who spin in jersey. i think this is a great idea and both can make this night into a filthy hard house night.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know what is funny Steve? You are. You are. Just go back to your pathetic board. Boris has been on a roll lately.

:hat: :hat:

you seriously need to get on with your pathetic life ..... :rolleyes:

and when you finally realize who i really am - your going to owe quite a few apologies to a lot of people - dj tom and his girl being 2 of them !!!

but anyway - days at EXIT with BORIS were "back in the day"

i'm a youngin' so the days at the ROXY were before MY TIME !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you seriously need to get on with your pathetic life ..... :rolleyes:

and when you finally realize who i really am - your going to owe quite a few apologies to a lot of people - dj tom and his girl being 2 of them !!!

but anyway - days at EXIT with BORIS were "back in the day"

i'm a youngin' so the days at the ROXY were before MY TIME !!!

You can't deny what is already known!!! Maybe you guys should pick and choose your friends more wisely...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are right - YOU LOOK LIKE THE FOOL

now buzz off - you F'ing nimrod, get a life, one that isn't on this board and then maybe you will get a CLUE !!!

this is great. keep it coming you dumb bitch. i am having fun now. telling me to get a life on a message board. one that you have more posts then me on in less time, and meanwhile your the one who wastes her time bashing the same club in every other thread. but i am the one who needs to get a life. hahaha this is great. tell tom i said hi!!! oh wait you don't even know who i am which makes this even more fun. stupid hooker....now you can STFU!

Originally posted by whatevaman

obviously, because they are ratting you out. who looks like the fool now you dumb bitch.

you know what?? i was going to stay out of this, but it's getting so f'ing annoying that i can't....:vomit2:

how much of an f'ing loser do you have to be to continue to bitch about barbiegirl and basically just call names over this damn message board???

now i don't necessarily agree or disagree w some of the posts that this barbieperson has made....HOWEVER....if you are so passionate in your hatred for her - why the FUCK dont you just leave it be rather than stringing out this long f'ing soap opera-style drama....

who gives a shit who barbie really is?

barbie - i have to give you props for just playing along w this clown....

do you honestly think i care WHO you are ??

not at all my friend - i have a life ..... not like some people !!!

oh and i could give a rats ass who you think i am or what you heard !!!! go suck a few more dicks and maybe this time you will get the right answers !!!

now back to the real reason this thread was started ..... BORIS ALL THE WAY BABY !!!

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

you know what?? i was going to stay out of this, but it's getting so f'ing annoying that i can't....:vomit2:

how much of an f'ing loser do you have to be to continue to bitch about barbiegirl and basically just call names over this damn message board???

now i don't necessarily agree or disagree w some of the posts that this barbieperson has made....HOWEVER....if you are so passionate in your hatred for her - why the FUCK dont you just leave it be rather than stringing out this long f'ing soap opera-style drama....

who gives a shit who barbie really is?

barbie - i have to give you props for just playing along w this clown....

you don't even have a clue, so please don't get involved. maybe if barbie girl didn't hide behind her screen name and just post as herself it would be a different story. but the fact of the matter is that she is some tools boyfriend who couldn't get more time to spin at a club (platinum) which his boy gave him the spot as an opener to being with on his residency night. so being the shadeball that he is, his girl started posting here and every other post was an I hate platinum post. too bad someone blew up her spot and she can go denying it all she wants, but like i said maybe she should pick and choose her friends more wisely.

do you honestly think i care WHO you are ??

not at all my friend - i have a life ..... not like some people !!!

oh and i could give a rats ass who you think i am or what you heard !!!! go suck a few more dicks and maybe this time you will get the right answers !!!

now back to the real reason this thread was started ..... BORIS ALL THE WAY BABY !!!

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I just have to ask what makes you think he's not playing along?? You can't possibly take people all that seriously.:D

i think it could be the PSYCHO tone that he uses and the language....'barbie we all know who you are'.....:knife:

do you sneak in her house at nite & watch her sleep too??

whatever, i just dont appreciate him talking so much shit...i happen to know tom & his girl....and not only are they pretty pissed, but they're just not those kind of people....

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

whatever, i just dont appreciate him talking so much shit...i happen to know tom & his girl....and not only are they pretty pissed, but they're just not those kind of people....

good cover up! like i said maybe people should start picking and choosing friends more wisely.