Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Storm last Friday

candeo

Did anybody else check out DJ Storm's set in the front room?

I was all over Buzz the whole night. I really dug Danny's stuff and got to check out the Tantra dancers, but I was in the front room during Storm's whole set. It was really amazing. I'm a Drum and BassHead to begin with, but there was something special about her tracks that were different than the D&B I've heard before.

The floor was wild the whole time, but I couldn't dance. I was too busy listening.

Originally posted by candeo

I was all over Buzz the whole night. I really dug Danny's stuff and got to check out the Tantra dancers, but I was in the front room during Storm's whole set. It was really amazing. I'm a Drum and BassHead to begin with, but there was something special about her tracks that were different than the D&B I've heard before.

The floor was wild the whole time, but I couldn't dance. I was too busy listening.

NOPE

i really dont like d&b, i was in th ebackroom the whole time.

That's cool. I love D&B. I'm listening to the new Deiselboy right now, getting pumped for tomorrow night! I'm just planning on leaving the front room long enough to say Hi to Zelda.

Zelda is in the front room. dnb takes over the main room tomorrow.

That's cool. I love D&B. I'm listening to the new Deiselboy right now, getting pumped for tomorrow night! I'm just planning on leaving the front room long enough to say Hi to Zelda.

i woudl imagine that tommorrow is gunna be ur night, where da f*kc is jroo, he's supposed to be a big dieselboy fan?

I meant, main room! Brain fart. I'm just used to the jungleheads like me being left up front!

Thanks, Vic. Yeah, I've been looking forward to it for weeks.

jungle i do like, i recall they had a philly jungle night a few months back, kept running back and forth between the front and back room